Thirty Nine

Kagiso

"what now?" I look at him.
"now" he scratches his beerd" now that evil niece of mine won't know what hit her "
Well I can say that I have too much faith in this plan, but I'm not one hundred sure.
" exactly, how did you find out?"
He looks at me and chuckles.
" I'm an old dog son, I know these things, my biggest goal while I was in prison was to get out and protect her, I knew that her being a Domingo would automatically make her a target, but I just never thought it wouild be her own blood who does this"

***I remember the day I went to him for help. As much as I didn't want to, I had to.
I sent him a text. Asking we meet, I didnt actually expect to hear from him, but he responded. Cautious as ever, he slashed my tires three days after I had sent that massage and heard nothing from him. The whole basement parking was empty, so I had no place to go, I didn't have a plan to defend myself, but with what I wanted to tell him, I shouldn't have a reason to get protection, it was all or nothing, I got in my car and waited. Five minutes into the car, I felt a gun cock behind me.

"what do you want?" He said.
"I'm in love with her" I said, I dint need to say anything further.
I felt him lower the gun and come into view.
"what did you expect, a year living with a woman and you would feel nothing, bullshit"
He clicked over and came to the passenger side.
"so what do you want from me?" He asked.
"your help, I can't do what they asked me to do, I can't hurt her like that"
He looks at me as if not believing me.
"im not playing around, I know Mulcum would do anything for you guys, speak to him for me please"
He continues to look at me.
"Alexander I'm not stupid okay, Mulcum is my friend yes, but I never stupidly go into business with friends, I had to have some sort of lavarage of some sort. He's loyal to the Domino's, and Ora is one, so I need you, i can't afford to lose her, not when I'm in too deep.

"what do you need my help with?" He asks after a heart beat.

"make sure Ora comes out unaffected in this whole thing" I say honestly. He nods his head
"you will hear from me" he says and steps out,
Later on a service car came to fix my car tires. I dont know why or how but I knew he would come through. And yes today here I am sitting in my office planning how the whole plan should work to our advantage. ***

Oratilwe

As much as I don't want to, I head downstairs to make him food, my head says no but my heart says we, then I guess we all know, the heart wants what it wants.
But out of spite, I cook uphuthu (not sure of the spell) and leave it in the pot, I'm not hungry, I dont thing I've had any appetite since yesterday and it's almost seven In the veining now.
When I hear his car pill up. I head upstairs and get under the covers, I plug headphones on and listen to music.
I must have dozed off because Im woke by Ora snuggling me.
I want to oppose so much but my heart over takes all other organs and I let him, that is… UnUntill I hear him breath next to my ear, rubbing his nose behind my ear.

"I know you not sleeping" he says, I want so much to keep my cool, but sense go out the window and I respond to his touches.
Next thing I know, my legs are around his hips and my nails clawing at his back and he's busy groaning on my ear, I want to tell him to go fast but his slow laisure strokes are tugging at things I never knew I had, he grunts and release inside me just after I reach my own peak.
He kissed my neck and snuggles in.
Neither one of us say anything afraid of saying the wrong things.
After a few more minutes, he trails wet kisses, from my neck to my niples, staying a little too long on the, licking and ducking.
I can feel him grow hard inside me. This insatiable man. He turns me around around and takes me from behind, I clutch the sheets as he keeps thrusting in and out, in and out in a snail pace driving me insane while I try to keep my tears at bay, he pulls me up a bit and grabs hold of my boob, squeezing it while he continues his thrusts. He sucks my neck, I'm sure I will have a mark once he's done.
"Kagiso… "i cry out. Feeling my orgasm start to build.
" yes, come for me baby, come for me "he continues to thrust I wrap my arms around his neck from behind and hang onto him as he cry out from my orgasm.
One, two, three thrusts and he comes, biting my shoulders sending waves of more pleasure to my core.

" I never want to hurt you Ora, believe me on that"
I close my eye and a lone tear slips from my eye, he catches it and kiss my eye.
"it hurts" I say and close my eyes.
"I know baby, it hurts me too, but thus is the only way okay, I don't know what other way there is"
He kisses my shoulder and pulls me to him and just like that, I succumb to sleep and let it take me where I know no heartaches.