Thirty

I clutch the sheets and shut my eyes, the feel of his tongue swipe on my most sensitive part is overwhelming. I've been given head before, but it was never this mind blowing. He licks, sucks, licks, sucks until I can't take it anymore and reach my climax, me moves up and smiles at me, he hooks my leg on his waist and rubs on my entrance, I'm breathing fast because I haven't reached down from my peak.

"Kagiso" he keeps quite and I do too. The knock sounds again. "I'll be there, hold on" I balance myself and attempt to stand up when I feel him enter me, I cry out because it was unexpected as I expected him to go to his sister. "you didn't think I was going to leave did you?" He gradually rocks into me. His thick length  pulling  in and out in slow stroking, I can't scream because it's too good, yet I can keep quiet, it's just bliss.

*
*
*
"
*
*
*
*
*
*
                          KAGISO

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
With my eyes locked on hers, I savour her, time was not on our side, but I didn't make me go any faster. I took it slow, rocking into her with deep and even strokes.

Her tits shook, her nipples hardened and she parted her sexy lips as she moaned for me. She hook her one arm around my neck and held herself up with the other, widening her legs even more, bit her bottom lip as her entire body shook with my thrust. And stared at me with sexy fearless eyes. I continued to thrust until I cum inside her, realizing all my pleasure into her.
She slumped back on the bed while j rested on top of her stomach both catching our breaths from our bliss.

"yours sister is waiting for you" she swallowed her chuckle, I laughed and moved up to her face and kissed her, "I'll be back" I wore my trousers and walked out of the room to where Maya was at.

I found her on the couch sipping wine, "you could have told me to leave you know" I look at her and laugh. "karmas a bitch isn't it"
"mxm" she throws a pillow at me.
And sips on her wine.
"where did you get that from?"
She looks and me and gestures at the wine, I nod my head yes.
"I'm always packed brother, you should know that"
"I guess" I look at her, I know Katlego is my twin, but my loyalties lie more with this girl right here, she has been through a lot and no one dared to ask her if she's okay. Being taken away from your mother and brother, being treated differently from your siblings .

She was diagnosed with bipolar when she was Thirteen and then sent away to boarding school. I'm not surprised she hates our father.

"I know you have been in contact with Quinton" she stops drinking her wine and looks at me.
"he's my brother, what do you think"she snaps.
I raise my hands up." I'm not complaining, you know I have been one hundred percent behind you, I just think when dad finds out all hell will brake loose"

"I couldn't care less, he never wanted me anyway, he only took me to spite my mother, what kind of father does that, vusi is a vindictive conniving son of a bitch, you should get your shit together before you all go down"

"couch, but Maya you know I don't have a choice, I need to do this, or else I stand to lose a lot"
She looks at me and chuckles.
"no you don't, you stand to lose a lot if you continue to do this, you will end up falling for her, of which, my dear brother are on the track of doing, your deadline is near, you only have three months before you are a year into your marriage and you know if-"
"shh, keep it down" she dismiss me.

"anyway, let's go to your sister's wedding" she rolls her eyes. I dont know what it is between these two, but they never got along, I don't know where their fight started, but they still fighting even know, but I don't want to get involved because Katlego is already accusing of my loyalties, yes she's my twin but Maya is our sister also.
She stands up the same time Ora comes over to us,
"hey Rati, I'll see you later, bye" I stand up and walk over to Rati and kiss her on the lips "are you okay" she blushes and nods her head yes, her eyes shift towards the door, I followed her eyes and maya is still there looking over at us, I feel my own blush creep. She walks out and closes the door.
"we should get ready for the wedding, there's still one right?"
I rub my face because I'm frustrated.
"hopefully" she wraps her arms around my neck and stands on her toes, bringing my face down towards hers. I kiss her and bit her bottom lip, and just  like that, we have our way with each other on the couch. Before we prepared ourselves for the wedding.