Thirty Six

I decided to wake up early and make breakfast for everyone. I know the the thing with Maya doesn't sit well with Kagiso. So maybe making him breakfast will help lift his mood up.
I offered to talk to Maya but he much rather he be the one to talk to her first, find out what's going on.

I plate for them and pour a glass of orange juice, I have work in a few hours so I have to prepare.
I place two blueberry muffins on Kagisos' plate and put them all in a tray.

I find him still asleep, I naughty tought creeps up and I find myself doing exactly what thought.

I pull the covers from the foot and get in. He's in his pajama bottoms I crawl up until I'm face to face with his junk. I slowly pulled it out of his pants and I'm greeted by his morning glory. I slowly rubbed it with my hand, from the tip down, I continue rubbing him and I feel his shift. I slowly lick it from the tip.

"mmh" he says. I twirl my tongue around his tip, enjoying what I'm doing. I take him fully in my mouth, trying not to gag, I massage his balls while I suck on him. I feel his hands in my hair.
"fuck!" he cusses. His hips burk up and I know he's close, I suck, lick, suck lip until his releases his seads in my mouth, I take it all and stand up.

"morning" with a smile he pulls my face on his and kisses me.

"good morning" he whispers back.
"now that's a pleasent way to wake up" I smile and stand up, reach for the tray.

"I got you some breakfast"

"we'll I would rather have something else" he bits his lip in asexy way,i feel myself flushing. I still haven't gotten used to having sex with him.
Its funny how for a long time, I thought I would never be with a guy. My experience with them was ruined but, but with him it's different, it's like I was never with anyone besides him. Like it has always been him, all this time.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I told myself that I'm going to aks Kagiso for a chance, for him to give Us a chance, I've already told him that I love him, so I hope this one goes right.
It has been two days since maya came here and I haven't seen much of her, I just hope that whatever is going on with her works its self out.

Kagiso took her to his apartment above his work office and she has been there since, she said she wanted some space and her being alone is not good for her, bit she assured him that she will be safe.

Assured him that she would take her meds and never do anything dangerous. I find their relationship cute, they care about each other on a different level. So much so that Kagiso would chose her over his own twin sister.

Anyway... He would be home in an hour so I set the table nicely by the balcony, a candle lit dinner with a nice decor of which Palesa helped me with.
I made some mazzarella stuffed meatballs and spaghetti. And a nederburg  red wine.
Thirty minutes left.
I went upstairs to take a quick shower, lotion up and put on a smart dress, I know he's in his suit so I'm safe.
I put on some light makeup and perfume with the little time I have left, I run downstairs when I hear his car park in the garage.

I meet up with him by the kitchen door that joins the garage and the kitchen, he looks tired and drained.

"are you going somewhere?" He asks, raking his eyes over my body.
I shake my head no.

"I made us dinner, come" I take his breefcase and set it on the counter.

"can I freshen up a bit?"
"okay" I say, I'm feeling too giggy. Maybe I can take the time when he's showering to boost myself up.

I let him freshen up while I go make sure that the food is still okay, for dessert I make some blueberry muffins.
I hope this goes out perfectly. I make sure that the candles are still lit and play some soft music at the background.

"this looks nice" I quickly turn to find Kagiso on the door, I had hoped that he would be in a suit but maybe this would do. He's in a Jean and a shirt.

"come have a seat" he looks at me and smiles.

"smells good" he raise one eyebrow at me.

"let's hope it taste just as good"

I plate for the both of us.

He looks at the food and back at me.

"I'm sure it will"

We say grace and start to eat. I try to find the courage to tell him exactly what I want to say, we finish with our main course and go to dessert.
The blueberry muffins and ice cream,

"look Kagiso, the reason behind the dinner is..." I take a sip of my wine.
"I wanted to ask we give ourselves a chance, I have fallen for you, and I don't want to stop whatever this is"

He looks at me and holds my hand.
"I feel exactly the same way, for so long I have been trying to hide my feelings but I couldn't, I'm crazy if not madly in love with you too"

I feel the butterflies in my stomach. This is it, this is exactly what I want. I want to stand up and throw myself on him but he stops me.

"but as much as I would like to do that, we can't, I want a divorce"

I don't know which is painful. The words he just said or... Or I don't know what.
He just said he loves me, now he wants a divorce? How?