0ne

Today is Sunday, I just buried my sister yesterday and in as much as I hate this there literally is nowhere to go, I asked them to give me a month to think about this but aunt won't have none of it, she literally made sure that she has everything that belongs to locked, ill only get it once I sign the damn papers, I should get married to my sister's husband, technically he is her husband, although they were married traditionally only but you know, us black folks tradition is law,I heaved out a sigh and went to brush my teeth and wash my face, when I get back I found a missed call from Mayona, my girlfriend.

I dilled her number back,

"hey babe, how are you"

hearing her voice just lifted up my spirit, Mayo and I have been 'officially' dating for six months, I can't say the most amazing ones but they were okay, she asked I marry her but it was a little too early for me, yeah we've known each other for over a year but yeah.

"hey, yona.how are you?'

"eish babe, not good, I have to go out the country for three months "

*sigh* she's always going out Lona, she never stays in one place for long

"yona you know I need you mara" well... I'm gasping for straws here

"ah,aah Ora, you know I need to, you a big girl now, and besides we'll skype all the time "

yeah well...what did I say, sometimes I think I confused our sexual attraction for more than what it is.

'"fine, whatever" I dropped the call and switched my phone off.

I walked downstairs to find everyone sitting on the dining table having breakfast

"mosadi o tsoga goseng, eseng nako TSE" this woman foreal hates me , legit legit, it's eight in the morning ,how early must I wake, Ena O tsoga after 12 moh. I just kept quite because it I talk I'll be the had guy,

'wa didimala, wa tella watshega" *sigh* everything I do is wrong, I just stood up and went outside, I heard her saying something about lack of manners, this woman is legit crazy, she's badmouthing me Infront of the people she's selling me to,mxm, how crazy is she?I went to the garden and set on the bench having my juice , busy on my e-reader, I love me a really good book, when I have a house I want a bookshelf not the big gigantic , just a small one because as much as I love reading I can never read that many books .

I felt a heavy presence behind me, I looked and it was kagiso, Geets' 'husband'

"Are you okay?"

I just nodded my head to say yes.

"You know you don't have to agree to this right?" Funny he should say that.

FINDERS KEEPERS (complete) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें