Thirteen

Here I am, hours after the 'supposed'  dinner, all on my own, I've long discarded my shoes, busy munching on the wine and chocolate Kagiso bought me, I'm catching up on Power, well... What can I do, she stood me up, it's just after nine and she hasn't said a thing, not even a text to say 'sorry I'll be late'

Such partners we have*sigh* I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up in the comforts of a warm bed and silky covers. It's Monday morning and it's back to work. I must have walked my way to the bedroom last night with my drunken ass.

As soon as I got to the office I felt weird you know, like it's been decades since I was last here and it's only ever been a week. That's how dreadful my life has become.
I'm headed to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee when Kagiso appears from the elevator.

Kagiso:"Ora" he calls out, I turn my head to look at him "can I see you in my office?" A man appears from behind him, I look at the man and at him, I can't read his expression but I nod my head nonetheless.

Before I can knock on the door, it swings open and I'm greeted with a toothy smile from Kagiso, although he's looking at the guy on the couch, when he turns to look at me,  the smile still remains, he has a nice smile I'll admit.

Kagiso:"hey... Come on in"
He led me inside and closed the door behind "this is my friend, Akin"

Akin:"nice to meet you, but I gotta me on my way man, I need to pick my lady up from school"

Kagiso:"yeah she got you by the ball huh"

Akin:"she better not let go coz I'm liking it" with a chuckle they did their Bro hug and he left.

Kagiso :"please sit"

He directed me in the direction of the couch.

Me:"so what's up?"

Kagiso:"it's nothing big, sooo... My friends heard that well... That I'm married and they would like to meet you, plus Akin recently finished establishing KGC headquarters so we having double the celebration, can you please come?"

Phew!... I honestly thought he called me for something big.

Me:" sure... When? "

Kagiso:" so you coming?"

Why is he shocked?

Me:" hawu Kagiso... You helping me big time, this is the least I could do, besides its only your friends "

Kagiso:" yeah I guess. Thank you, you free to go"

The whole day Kagiso spent it outside going from one meeting to the next, while me on the other hand had a lot of catching up to do with my work that I forgot to eat lunch...

I stretched my hands and shoulders, twisted my neck a bit to relax my tense body when my eyes finally shifted to the clock...

Me:"fuck!"

It's almost ten and I still haven't eaten, well... Let me go upstairs and have myself a long relaxing bath and eat something.

When I got upstairs, I poured myself a glass of wine and pre heated last night's dinner, when I got to the bedroom my plate was half finished and the wine had be tipsy... Now I guess I just need a shower and some good night rest.

I stripped down naked and went to the bathroom, 'what the hell...'

"aaah fuck yes, yes, yes.... Fuck yes that feels so good... Mmmmh...."

MY eyes bulged out with shock... Is he, is.... Is he having a...

"fuck yes Ora,... Thats feels so good.... Aaarg"

No fucken way....