PROLOGUE

All my life I've been a constant shadow of my cousin/sister, yes you heard it right , my mother had a twin, an identical twin she died when I was just six years old ,quite a young age to remember things but why won't I when my own aunt never ceased to remind me? Yes the very same identical twin of my mother, she's supposed to be my mother too right considering that her daughter and I share the same father, you heard it right my father had kids with twins I don't know who wronged who between my mom and aunt but what I know is that I'm caught in the crossfire.

My sister Getrude 'Geet' for short is only four years older than me, she's always been the best sister ever to me , we grew up together and at a point people thought we were twins because of the way we look I like I mean why won't we?

Geet has always had my back even when I wanted to go to go study at a culinary school she always been my biggest supporter but of course ma'Bee wouldn't have it so instead she decided once I finished my culinary course I studies business manager at a college and she help lend me a job at one of her fiance's  company just so ma'Bee doesn't skin me alive  and to say I'm thankful for her would be an understatement because I owe her a lot ...she stuck with me when I told ma that I'm attracted to girls and we've been through hell and back together

Now it's my turn to return the favour or at least ma says so...she was involved in a fatal car accident just a few days after her lobola was payed   and now ...I'm sad to say this but today Saturday June 13nth I just buried the only sister and friend I ever had , today for the first time my world is coming apart why? Not just because of my sister's death but because I have a girlfriend I love who wants to marry me and I her too but the devil of my mother can not let the riches my sister and her 8 month  old were gonna marry into go to waste she just had to promise the Mahlangu a bride and that bride being me ...

But of course I sad no immediate but her she prepared this, she came prepared and she got aces up her sleeve, she offered me the one thing that I have connected to my mother and father ,the one thing that I live for ....

********