Maybe it's all the built up tension, the fact that I'm actually pissed at my dad, or the fact that his fingers are already touching me. Whatever the case I take off my shirt revealing my lacy black bra to him, his eyes light up and I drop my shirt to the floor.

He takes the chance, pulling his fingers out my panties and does the same, he wastes no time taking off his white playboi bunny hoodie and his matching white long sleeved crew neck playboi bunny sweater shirt leaving him shirtless in nothing but his black cross chain.

He was absolutely right.

Something about nothing, and that cross is so damn... sexy.

We stare at one another, thinking about the many things that are about to go down.. Finally I pull him into me using my legs, my hands go straight for his dark wavy hair. I run my fingers through it, kissing him, his fingers slip under the waistband of both my panties and pajama pants pulling them off of me, dropping them to the floor. He doesn't break our kiss, so neither do I.

I reach for his cross gently tugging on it, just to bring him even closer to me. He smiles a bit into our kiss as I go for the zipper of his black jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them for him. I pull them down and both of them drop to the floor..

My head turns deepening our kiss. I let the palm of my hand slide up his dick letting it graze his tip which finally makes him have to pull away to let out a deep breath. I aim my focus on his dick, I take him in my hand slowly pumping his dick, my thumb rubs over his tip collecting some of the pre cum.

I look up at him, making sure to keep eye contact. I bring my thumb to my lips sucking the pre cum off my thumb.

He's watching my every move, trying to predict what I'll do next. I'm about to reach my hand back down to him, to take him back in my hand but he stops me, grabbing my wrist tightly, but not too tight. I can't help but smirk a little, I love how I can't tell what he's thinking, how I can't predict him.

He takes himself in his hand and slides his tip up and down my lips, passing over my entrance. He slides his tip up coming up to my clit. He flicks his tip side to side quickly over my clit giving us both a sensual feeling of euphoria. I can't help but look down at us, watching everything he's doing.

He slaps his tip down on my clit almost making me jump and my breathing hitch.

His other hand comes up to my face, guiding my head to look up at him, not down at what he's doing to me. He makes eye contact with me as I feel his tip slide from my clit to my entrance. My mouth falls a bit ajar when finally, I feel him start to ease his way inside me. His does the same, the different ways his face twists as he slowly slips inside of me is enough on it's own to give me an orgasm.

"Fuck..." He moans looking me in my eyes as he finally makes his way all the way inside me, feeling my warm walls swell around him. I want to keep eye contact but I fail when my head falls back. "Jesus fucking Christ E..." I let out a moan, maybe it's the position we're in, but I have never felt anything like this, not from them just putting it in.

Ethan's the only person who takes the time to ease inside, to take it slow.

He chuckles a little at my moan finding it cute. He grabs both my thighs bring me closer to the edge of the desk, he holds onto them, slowly he pulls himself out only to push back in finally pumping himself in and out me each movement bringing us both closer to cuming.

"Lay down for me love.." He gently guides me back until my back touches the stone cold desk top. "Just like that. Just like that Z." Everything about this is fun, the way it feels, the risk of getting cause its amazing.