O N E

(Repeat Daddy Issues Remix by The Neighborhood)

Zhavia's Of View
Sunday
December 21, 2016

The smell of a familiar colonge hits me, and I know exactly who it is. I open my eyes to see Ethan, his arm is around my shoulders. My head, resting on his chest. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." He smiles, looking me in my eyes as I look up at him through my eyelashes.

I furrow my brows giving him a look of confusion with a soft smile. "What?" He chuckles a little. 

"I'm just shocked, that you of all people woke up before me."

"Well a hangover will do that to you." He jokes, I playfully roll my eyes. "Don't remind me.." I sit up, still his arm is around me, now around my lower back instead of my shoulders. I can't help but wince in pain while I make my movements. "You okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little soar is all." I shake my head shutting my eyes trying my best not to focus on it. He looks down at my neck. "You're not fine, your entire neck is purple Z." I know I can feel it, but I didn't realize it would be visible. "I'll be fine, it will heal..."

"That's not the point, he should have never put his hands on you. You should have never tried to cover for me." I'd much rather Grayson be pissed at me than pissed at Ethan, but I guess that doesn't matter when he's beyond pissed at the both of us. "Well I did cover for you, and I'd do it again."

"You're a fool." He says seriously, I playfully push him when I realize something.

"What..?" He asks reading the expression on my face. "How did Julissa know?" I remember back when the kiss happened I told her I kissed someone, but I never told her who.. so how did she know?

"Julissa told him?" He seems shocked, I nod my head, immediately regretting it do to the pain that followed. "But she promised..." He sounds regretful, he didn't..

"Promised?" He doesn't say anything.

"What do the hell you mean promised?" I speak up again more stern this time.

"I told her." He what?!

"Ethan you didn't-"

"I thought I could trust her." I shake my head to myself annoyed. "Well obviously not. Why would you even tell her?" He shrugs. "I knew how I felt about you and I just wanted to talk to someone about it and she was the only person I felt like I could talk to. She vented to me about Grayson and I vented to her about you." Can I really blame him? I don't know what I'd do in a situation like that.

"I didn't realize you guys had gotten that close." I knew she wanted to get with Ethan to get back at Grayson at one point, but I didn't realize they had actually gotten that close. Not besides going to the Halloween party together. "Did you guys ever..?" Not that it's any of my business, I'm just curious.

"Z... I don't think we should get into all that.." Well that sure as hell wasn't a no. I just nod slowly acting unaffected, why should I be affected? I was in a relationship, with his brother.

"Oh, okay.. yeah you're right." He chuckles a little, I turn my head to him confused. What the hell is so funny? "What?" I speak up watching him shake his head to himself. "We didn't. She and I kissed but I didn't feel anything, not for her.." I feel a warmness in my heart, looking at him, at his smile.