S E V E N

Zhavia's Of View
Wednesday
December 24, 2016

I sit up in my bed taking a shit ton of horrible selfies in Ethan's phone, I even took some pictures of him while he was sleeping. I used his fingerprint to open his phone, I didn't snoop or anything, I just wanted to leave a few pictures and delete the really bad ones. As I'm taking pictures in his phone he gets a text from Grayson... or at least I'm guessing this is Grayson the notification just reads 'brotha😈' the text says 'wherever you are hurry the fuck back. Mom and Dad were gonna fuck you up because they thought you suck out. I told them you left to go get me some medicine.'

And another one reads 'Where are you fr?' I'm about to just close the phone when he texts... again. 'Hey ass hat I can see that you read the message. I know you're pissed at me but you just left and told no one where you went... I'm getting worried.'

I close his phone and put it back on the nightstand where it was. "Ethan.." I lie my head back down on my pillow facing him, trying to wake him. "Ethan... wake up." I whisper, he just mumbles a bit. "Go back to sleep." His voice is raspy, kind of hot. I sit up and throw my leg over him, straddling him.

I lean down, my bare chest against his whispering...

"Morning sex?" His hands find their way to my hips and I sit up. Slowly, he begins to open his eyes, smirking once he does. "I could get used to this." He smiles looking at my tits, staring at them in awe... men. I pull the sheets over my chest. "Well you can't, your parents are looking for you and I don't know what time my dad is coming back. Staying over was a reckless move." He shrugs.

"But it was worth it. I'd do it all again if I could. To hear you scream I love you again, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at you the same again." He laughs making me roll my eyes jokingly. "You have to get home. I don't want you getting in trouble." I lean down, cupping his cheeks. "Look at you, worried about me. You really want me to go?" His hands rest on my ass the pads of his thumbs gliding across my skin.

"No, but I don't want you getting in trouble either. Grayson texted you, he covered for you. He told them you were out picking him up some medicine." He looks at me confused. "What?" I giggle.

"How did you know what the text said? You have to unlock my phone to see the message."

"Yes, how did I know, that's a very interesting question. A question that I won't be- hey!" I squeal, shocked by him flipping us over so he's between my legs now. "You sneaky little- how'd you get my password?" He asks, and when I don't answer he begins tickling me. "Ethan! Ethan no! Stop Ethan!" I laugh hysterically, I fucking hate being tickled. "Tell me." He laughs.

"I used your- I used your thumb while you were sleeping." He shakes his head to himself satisfied with my answer. "Sneaky, what if I took your phone and did that to you.."

For a second I think about it, what would I do? I reach over to my nightstand grabbing my phone, opening it with my thumb before I hand it to him.

He looks at me confused, like that was the last thing he was expecting. "No secrets." I shrug lying on my back while he now lies on his side, facing me. "Good sex really does make people do anything. Tell me was it the head or just the sex alone-"

"Shut up." I laugh as I turn to my side pushing him a little. "No really I want to know. I mean you told me you had feelings for me, you told me you're in love with me. Yet I didn't actually see it, looking at you now I can see it you meant it. Was it the sex?" He asks the last part a little jokingly.