Y/N : I know most of the crops are sold to the village but I've seen some shipments going out of the village. What's that all about?

Farmer : We sell some of the crops to neighboring towns, it's very profitable. I must thank you again, we were short staff due to some of them getting sick.

Mika : Thank you for posting the job. *Bows*.

Mirai : And for the food. *Bows*.

The team finished their food and left Hanabi and Mika walked back to the estate while Y/N walked home together. Mirai felt a little nervous being alone with him but she hid it well.

Mirai : So what are you gonna do when you get home?

Y/N : I'm gonna practice my genjutsu. I still need to iron out a few details. What about to you?

Mirai : I was gonna hang out with my friends. Maybe you could join us when you're done.

Y/N : You know I'm not the best around people I'm not used to. Remember how I awkward I was around Hanabi-sensei.

Mirai : Maybe it can just be the two of us. *Realizes what she says* I-I-I don't mean it in any weird way, just as friends y'know?

Y/N : *Laughs* Yeah we can do that. I'll see you later.

The two separated and Y/N returned home and did as he said he would. He opened a book he had dedicated to genjutsu. In there he wrote down genjutsu he had concocted. He had a few ideas written down but he wasn't sure if they would work because of his lack of opportunities. This however didn't deter him from creating new ones. The rest of the day he stayed holed inside his home. He brainstormed so long he fell asleep on couch.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Naruto walking Kurama on a leash

The next day Y/N was woken up by a knock on his door. He was then alerted by the sound of the door opening. In almost a second the person who opened the door almost found themselves skewered on Y/N sword. That person was Kiba.

Kiba : Jeez Y/N! Friendly.

Y/N : *Lowers sword* Why would you break into a ninja's house?

Kiba : Your dad wants to see you. Can I use your bathroom, you kinda scared me.

After Y/N got dressed and Kiba relieved himself the two left the house and Y/N went to his fathers office. Arriving there he saw his team, notably Mirai and Mika were excited.

Y/N : What's got you two all happy?

Kakashi : The farm that you helped yesterday has a shipment going out and has requested that you all escort them on their journey.

Y/N : That is a reason to be excited.

Mirai : It gets better!

Hanabi : Apparently the route that they usually take tends to be targeted by thieves from time to time.

Mika : Which means there's a chance we can finally kick some ass!

Y/N : THANK THE SAGE!!

The three children just got very excited while the adults which they seemed to forget were there in the room with them simply laughed.

Kakashi : Ahem.

Team 6 : Sorry.

Kakashi : Now remember, you must all stay vigilant. Regardless if you do or do not get attacked. The mission is to get them to their destination. It should take 2 days so keep on your toes. You'll meet them at the gate in 1 hour so get ready. Dismissed.