Chapter 37 - Miya Twins vs Copycat Twins

Start from the beginning

'That damn Kise! I'll kill him!' were Kasamatsu's thoughts and currently running out of the car parked in the parking lot of the Academy, the older twin sneezed while his younger counterpart said, "Bless you."

On the other hand, the volleyball game was still in the first set, the score being 12-11 in the favor of Itachiyama. However, both teams were still warming up and raring to go. And unfortunately, for the home team, it was now the dual-serving wielder, Atsumu's turn to serve.

Atsumu took a deep breath, lifting his fist up into the air to silence the gym and stands, however the basketball players didn't notice nor care since they were busy with their own game. His eye twitched at the noise and Osamu noticed this. 'He is probably going to get an out after this serve.'

He ran up, throwing the ball into the air and jumped up. His palm hit against the ball and it went flying over the net, hitting against the bottom left corner of the court, gaining a point for the team.

"Nice serve Atsumu!" "Nice." "Argh-! I'll get it next time!"

Atsumu took another breath, running up to serve and jumping into the air. At the same moment, the gym doors slammed open making a loud noise, causing a lot of heads to turn. "SORRY I'M LATE-SSU!" a voice boomed and the players and coaches of Inarizaki all facepalmed, knowing that Atsumu would definitely mess up his serve now that there was a loud bang and shout during his serve.

Just like they predicted, Atsumu hit the ball hard, making it a long out. "Out!" They watched the ball head towards the two people at the door. "Watch out!"

Ryouta looked at the ball and was going to easily catch it with his hand, but a familiar blur of yellow ran in front of him, bending down into a receiving position. He smirked, putting his hand to his side and I grinned, letting the fast incoming ball hit against my forearms. The sound of the ball hitting my skin made a sound before it went up into the air, a perfect receive. I arched my neck back and lifted my hands up, catching the ball that descended back down and I caught it.

The gym went somewhat silent and I felt Ryouta ruffle my hair. "Nice receive-ssu!"

"Thanks~" I looked over at the court with the volleyball players and smiled. "Oi! Who served that?!" I shouted I saw a tall blond hair player flinch in the back. I looked directly at him and gave him a thumbs up. "That was a hella strong serve."

He was about to reply, but got cut-off by a loud shout. "OI YOU COPYCAT TWINS!" Ryouta and I both flinched, tensing as we robotically turned over to face the court filled with basketball players. There stood an angry Kasamatsu who had irk marks on his face. "KISE YOU'RE LATE AND YOU-!" he pointed at me. "(Y/N) SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN MIYAGI?!"

"EEP! Senpai!" Ryouta blurted out, shaking in fear at the sight of his angry captain. I smiled slightly, amused yet worried that he would actually kill my brother.

"Hey that was a good recieve!" Turning away from the angry captain, I smiled, throwing the volleyball to the player with orange-brown hair who complimented me.

"Thanks." I nodded at him and gave a small bow to the teams. "Sorry for interrupting."

"'Tsumu you gotta apologize to her." "I-I know!" "Do it later."

"(Y/N), Kise, get over here," Kasamastu said strictly, gritting his teeth. I noticed how Kaijo took a timeout and it was still the first half of the game.

'Ah, so he can talk to me without stuttering.' "Yo Yukio-senpai." I waved and walked forward to the basketball side of the gym, dragging a nervous Ryouta by his hand. "I decided to skip school today and visit. Sorry we're late." I nudged Ryouta.