Chapter 37 - Miya Twins vs Copycat Twins

"Ryo... Yukio-senpai is going to kill ya y'know?" I casually said, looking at my panic filled brother sitting next to me.

"EEEKK!" he shrieked, shivering and depressing lines hovering over him. "Senpai is going to kill me-ssu!" Tears streamed down his face.

I sighed, patting his shoulder. "Fight-o brotha!"

"(N/N)~!" Ryouta cried. "Senpai will kick me and won't give me time to explain why I was late! You gotta help me-ssu!"

"Hmm, fine," I replied, taking pity on my twin. He brightened, hugging me while crying out my name happily.

Meanwhile in Itachiyama Academy, the current captain of Kaijo was fuming with anger. The game was about to begin and a certain blond haired ace had not arrived yet.

"I'm going to kill Kise," Kasamastu growled and the others backed away, not wanting to feel his wrath. They pitied the model.

"Besides that... To think that they decided to split the gym so their volleyball team could play too," Nakamura commented, seeming slightly offended. "Why couldn't they have used another gym?"

Kobori shrugged his shoulders. "Who cares, we'll just crush them for making us play with half of the gym." He then looked over at the volleyball teams, flinching. "Oi, oi..."

"What is it? " Moriyama asked, looking to where Kobori was gazing at. He blinked. "Twins?"

"The(r)e a(r)e twins?!" Hayakawa shouted, looking at the twins with two different hair colors. "Cool! Twins like Kise and (Y/N)!" Kasamatsu groaned, the twins reminding him of the Kise twins. That however fueled his rage, since you know, Kise Ryouta was still not at the gym and running late. He moved his gaze to Nakamura who nodded, knowing he'd be playing if Kise didn't arrive.

"What team is that?" Moriyama said aloud and squinted his eyes, reading the name on their jackets. "Inarizaki?"

"Those basketball players are gawking at me," a certain blond haired twin said, the one and only Miya Atsumu.

"Shut yer trap 'Tsumu," Osamu replied. "They're lookin' at everyone."

Aran stepped in between the two, not wanting them to fight right before the game even started nor wanting to get Kita mad at them. They all feared the multi-haired captain's cold hard facts. Suna lazily looked at the team of basketball players. "Kaijo High? I heard of them."

"Really?" the twins asked in unison and he nodded.

"They have a member of a prodigy group called the GOM on their team," he answered, scrolling through his phone.

"Ehhh? Prodigy?" Atsumu repeated and looked over at the team. "They look like a bunch of scrubs."

Osamu jabbed his side, making Atsumu fall to his knees and clutch his hip. "Yer a jerk."

"'Samu-!"

"Atsumu, Osamu, Suna. What are you three doing? Stop talking and get warming up," Kita said coldly, making the three flinch in fear and they scurried off to finish stretching.

Sakusa Kiyoomi who was watching the interaction with the three players scrunched his nose in disgust. He'd rather be anywhere else than here, playing with players covered in germs, especially the one he hates the most, Miya Atsumu. "Disgusting germs." Komori, who overheard him, laughed from beside him.

By now, the Kise twins were really late and Kasamatsu was fuming in rage, the players on the court trying their best to play in fear of being on the receiving end of his rage. They were currently winning the first half with a score of 38-13, but their aggression and constant plays did not slow down.