。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

Mulai dari awal

You needed to find clues. 

Standing up, you place your cold foot on the floor and start tiptoeing to the door. Placing your hand on the handle, you slowly twist the doorknob and pull. But to no avail. The door was locked. 

You pout and step away. For now you needed to search the bedroom. You head to the bed and peek under it, seeing nothing but cleanliness. 

I guess he really did baby-proof this room. There isn't even dust lying around. 

You then walk to the small table next to your bed. It seemed normal, the only noticeable factor being the points covered with hard substance. 

Three cabinets were located on the front of the desk, which peaked your interest. You squat down to the bottom one, and tug it open. 

Empty. 

Sighing, you then pull open the middle drawer. It felt a bit heavier, meaning something was hidden inside. You gently peek your head over the cupboard to see the mysterious object.  

Scissors. 

Sharp scissors. 

You grab it and throw it on the soft mattress. 

This whole situation reminded you of a video game. More specifically a escape game, where you try to leave the room before the monster comes.

You're the one trying to leave.. 

...and Kirishima's the monster. 

The objects were going to help you, and the bed was your inventory. 

You didn't know what would happen if you lost like last time. 

-

Suddenly, something clicks inside, causing you to drop both the popcorn and sheet covering you. Showing just you, and the pointy object in your hand. Denki's eyes widen in fear, as he quickly stands up from the chair, creeping towards you.

"Y-Y/N? What are you d-doing?" 

"I..I heard what you s-said earlier!" 

"Y/N... set down the-"

"No! L-Let me leave..!" 

"Darling, you know I can't do that.."

"STAY AWAY!"

-

Let's just hope you win. 

Now standing up, your reach to the open the top and final drawer. But it didn't budge at all. 

Since it's locked, there must be something really important in here. 

You grip all of your fingers onto the handle and pull forcibly. Suddenly, it comes unhinged, flying through the still air and landing on the floor with a bang. 

"Oh no." You mutter under your breath hoping Kirishima wouldn't hear. Quickly, you flip the cabinet over and search for the object the red head man tried to hide. You run your fingers through the soft carpet until your senses feel something small. 

Lifting the substance up, you finally see what he's been covering up. 

A key?

"Well, at least I'll get out of this room." You mumble, standing up and creeping towards the door. You place the key into the small keyhole, and turn. 

The door opens, showing a small entryway. Luckily, you knew where some rooms were, due to walking to the restroom yesterday. Turning a left, you see the living room.

 Still no sight of Erijro. 

You then see the kitchen a bit farther and head there.

 Still no sight of Erijro.

You continue examining the area, but no luck. Suddenly, you hear a door crack open in the distance. Kirishima is here. You quickly cover your mouth, not wanting him to know you were out. You carefully begin walking to the bedroom, hoping he doesn't come to the kitchen. 

You heart was racing as you could hear the sensitive male start humming. It was becoming louder as you raced faster down the hall. You hold your breath, seeing the white door only a few feet away from you. 

Instantly, the sound coming for Kirishima stops, causing you to shiver. 

Why did he stop?

Did he see you?

As you were about to take another step for safety, you feel a chin lay in the crook of your neck, their arm on your other shoulder.

"Pebble!" The voice purrs happily, making your eyes widen. 

Game over. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Ugh, so dumb... Hey.. I need a favor. You owe me."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 13・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1207・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・