Chapter 55

I look over at the time. "9:21 am. Fuck.."

"Yeah if you want to. Ion see a problem with it." I hear a low voice say from the other room. I look over, seeing a empty side of the bed. I jump up, walking into the living room. "What the fuck are you mfs doing?!"

"Oh what's good Billie?" Q smiles looking up at me. "You wanna go change?" He looks down at my chest, licking his lips. "I have a fucking bra on and you came uninvited.. so what?" He shrugs started his conversation up again with Riley. "Why the fuck does she have a gun bro?" I snatch it from her hand, putting it on the table.

"I was tryna teach her how to shoot cause clearly you didn't. She was holding the gun upside down-" I laughed, sitting down next to them. "Why are you even here? And why the fuck did you let him in?" I look over at her still playing with the gun like it's a fucking toy. "He kept knocking.. what else was I suppose to do."

"Leave him outside." I whisper looking down at my phone. "Damn.. what the fuck did I do to you?" He hits me in the arm standing up, walking to over to the kitchen. "Ain't shit in here but dust. Where all the food at?" I walked up behind him, pulling him by his ear back to the front door. "Get ya ass out Brandon."

"No wait- I was tryna help you out. Adam is coming here in a couple hours to see if y'all are here so I was tryna save you from dying.." I don't want his help, if anything I want him to leave. "How does he even know we're here?" He pulled out his phone and showed a picture of Adam and my dad. "Your dad knew him from prison and somehow connected the dots.. I don't know but if you and your lil girlfriend wanna stay here and die then go ahead. I'm out."

"Okay! Damn we'll go but you gotta promise me you're not tryna trick us. I'm trusting you with my life right now." He nodded. "I swear I'm not. I don't even wanna do this gang shit anymore anyways. I'm tryna go to college and live my life."

I feel like this shit will never end.