Chapter 24

( I'm gonna need you to pretend that zendaya is not in the show because um yeah.. also I've never watched euphoria so I don't know what it's about lmao k bye.)

I was on my way to a audition and hopefully it goes to plan. "Hi I'm Billie I'm here to audition for euphoria." The lady at the front desk leads me to a room.

"Hey I'm Alexa demie." I turn around to see a pretty brown haired girl spinning a pencil in her hand.
"Oh my fuck.. uh hey.. I'm Billie." She smiled, pulling me down a hall to a room with a table and chairs. "So I'm gonna let you know this now.. their gonna be hard on you but I feel like you're gonna do so good." I smiled grabbing the script from the table and her pencil to write my name at the top of the paper so I wouldn't lose it.

"Excuse you-" she says snatching her pencil back. "Damn sorry.. can I use it?" She laughs throwing it back to me. "I was just kidding beautiful." Before she moves away she slides her hand down my arm, bends down and whispers to me, "good luck." She walked out slamming the door behind her.

I've deadass been here for 10mins and i already have my celebrity crush flirting with me.. damn.

-

I just got out of the audition and if I'm being honest, it went well. Before I walked out I felt a hand tap my shoulder. "Hey how'd it go?" Oh shit.. here we go again. "Uh it was fine.. pretty easy." She nodded before grabbing her phone out.

"So um I wanna get to know you little if we ever end up working with each other. Do you mind if I get your number or something?" I mean she is fine as hell but I'm with Riley, well not officially but we're getting there.

"Yeah of course love." I grabbed her phone and put my number in it. "Thanks." Why is every conversation I have with anybody other than Riley awkward? Shit is weird.

"BABY I'M HOME!" I yelled waiting on shark and her to come running to the front door to attack me with hugs and kisses. She walks over to me slowly and you can tell she's sad. "What's wrong mama?" She lifts her head up pulling me to the couch. What's up with everybody and pulling me places? "So my dad called me right after you left.."

"What did he say?" She looks at her fingers and back up at me. "I don't know.. I hung up." She laughs tackling me with hugs. "Why would you scare me like thatttt?!" She pecks me all over my face before sitting on my lap. "Cause it was funny. You know I don't like that man anymore so why would I answer his phone calls?" I shake my head, rubbing her waist. "Anyways.. how was the audition?"

"It was good. I feel like I did good, I don't know." She nods kissing me again. "I also met this nice girl but you can't be mad when I tell you who she is.." she gets from on top of me, waiting for me to finish. "I might be working with Alexa demie." I mumble, scared of how she's gonna respond. "What bil? Speak up I can't hear you.."

"If I get the part.. I'm gonna be working with Alexa demie." Oh shit, she's about to kill me. Well I might wanna go say bye to shark because this might be my last breathe. "You mean your celebrity crush.. Alexa?" I nodded waiting on her to get mad. "Okay.." she says getting up and walking upstairs to our room. oh shit.

-

"Baby.." I say walking over to her side of the bed. "Don't be mad, she's cool." She sits up and pats the bed for me to sit. "I heard she just came out as gay like a week ago and I don't know if you've seen your face bil, but you look like a goddess and I'm pretty sure she already has her eyes on you and if you don't want your "little friend" to be dead in a ditch in the middle of nowhere, I advice you to tell her to stay the fuck away from you."

"Well damn!" I yell taking my shoes off and laying down next to her. "You don't have to worry about her baby. Like I said before, nobody is a beautiful as you."

What am I getting myself into?