Chapter 23

I woke up to the birds chirping and the bright sun beaming through the windows. I look over to see a peacefully sleeping girl that I'm somehow in love with now.

I scoot over wrapping my arm around her body. I start to kiss down her neck, giving her little pecks. "mm-baby what the hell?" She says in her little raspy morning voice. "Hi.." I whisper to her, putting the covers over our bodies a little more.

"Hi.. you lil weirdo." She smiles snugging into me a little more. "I'm gonna go make breakfast.." she looks up at me pouting. "Stay in bed with me, I wanna cuddle." I would love to but I've never been more hungry in my life. "I'll come back babe." She nods turning the other way into the covers again.

-

"BABY!" I yell from downstairs. "COME EAT!" I look down to see shark waiting on me to drop some food for him. I give him a grape, watching him enjoy it made me laugh. "Really?" She says walking over to the table. "What?" I say laughing. She shakes her head grabbing some waffles and fruit.

"You're not suppose to feed dogs grapes baby." My mouth fell open. "It's too late now." I shrugged grabbing the food and sitting down next to her. "So.. I was gonna go try to find a job this week." I say looking up at her. She nods grabbing orange juice and pouring it in her cup.

"That's good.. where would you work though, since you're record and everything." I forgot about that shit if I'm being honest. "Uhhh I could try acting or something i don't know but I have to work and get out the house or I'm gonna go crazy."

"I agree but since when can you act?" I look up at her rolling my eyes. "Watch." I stand up grabbing a spoon to start my scene. "Im gonna act out something for you so you can see how good I am." She turns her head trying not to show me she's laughing but it's obvious.

"I didn't even start yet baby.. why you laughin already?" I say hitting her in the head with the wooden spoon. "I remember my dad hit me with a spoon one time because I told him he didn't look nice in his suit.. past trauma." She smiles but I can tell she was serious.

"Really? Why you have to bring him up?" I laugh adjusting my posture. "Okay so you be the worker in Walmart." I make her stand up right in front of me. She looks at me with a straight face probably wanting this to end at any time. "Why Walmart? Why not target?"

"You're not funny." I say giving her a wooden spoon too. "Can you start the scene already bil, I'm bored.." I scratch my head trying to think of something to say. "Okay okay.. But I don't know what to do." She takes the spoon out of my hand and pulls me to sit on her lap.

"How bout you just audition for a role somewhere. There's so many opportunities in la, I could help you." She says putting her arms around my waist. "I wanna be on Star Wars even though I haven't seen the movies." I smile standing up again. "Go read a book or something." She says putting the dishes in the sink.

"I don't read books dumbass." I say throwing a grape at her head. I heard her say something slick so I ran up to her, picking her up and running to the living room. "Put me down you roach!" She yells wiggling her feet. "If I'm a roach then you're a squirrel."

"Squirrels are cute though.." I shake my head, putting her down softly on the couch. "If I was a squirrel I would rather be a flying one though, it probably would be easier to get around."

"You're so weird dude."