Chapter 28

It's been a week since what happen and I feel like shit.

The whole point of us moving to la was to get away from her abusive homophobic ass dad but now I'm doing the same shit he did to her and I feel disgusted with myself. I can tell she's scared of me now because every time I try to kiss her or hug her, she flinches.

I walk downstairs to see her watching tv in the living room with shark beside her just like the day she found out I was with another girl. Nothing has happened between me and Alexa except work but Riley obviously doesn't believe that. I sit down next to her and she scoots over as far as she could.

"Really baby?" I say petting shark. She looks over at me and back at the tv. I tap her shoulder and she flinches. "W-what?" I know what I did to her but I won't do it again. "Can you stop being scared of me I told you I wouldn't do that shit again. It's been a week." She nods scooting closer to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I love you okay?" I say lifting her head up. She nods looking back at me. "Say it back.." I whisper. I didn't say it in a forceful way but you could tell she didn't want to say it but she did anyways. "love you too.." she says getting up and walking to the kitchen. I walk behind her.

"Do you want food?" She says looking in the refrigerator. "We don't have groceries.." I say looking in all the cabinets. "Maybe I'll go to the grocery store, get some stuff and go fuck one of the hot workers in the back of the store." She says grabbing some orange juice and pouring it in a cup.

"You're making it really hard for me right now." I say pouring water in a cup from the sink. "What bil? You gonna hit me again?" She says chuckling. "I'm numb to that shit now so if you try, I don't care anymore. Do what you want to me." She says getting up and walking upstairs. "Fuck!" I whisper to myself.