Chapter 25

"I GOT THE ROLE!" I yell from upstairs. I hear footsteps running to the room.

"YOU DID?" I nod while tears start to stream down my face. "I'm so proud of you baby!" I got up,  jumping on her. "Ahhhh don't kill me!" She screams. "HAHA BABY!! I'm so happy!" She smiles while wiping the tears off of my face.

"What's the role's name?" I shrugged grabbing my water from the night stand. "I'm suppose to go in today. I think her names blue or something I don't know."

-

"Hey I'm here to sign a contract, where do I go?" The lady at the desk points to the room I was in with Alexa a couples days ago. I walk in to see little ole her sitting looking down at her phone. "Can I come in?" She nods standing up to sit by me. "What's that?" She smirks snatching the paper and running around the table, me trying to catch her.

"GIMME IT BACK BRO!" I yell trying to catch up to her but I can't run for shit. She stops and holds the paper up knowing I couldn't reach it. "Shorty pants.." she whispers. I jump up snatching the paper out of her hand and walking to sit down again. "Now I'm all hot and shit you dumbass."

"You're welcome." I shake my head signing the papers and turning the knob to try to leave before she stops me. "Hey.. so you're not gonna tell me what's on that paper." Why is she so damn nosey? "I got the role and I'm signing the-"

"YOU GOT THE ROLE?!" Why is she more excited than me? It's kinda cute if I'm being honest. "Mhm now let me go so I can give these back." She steps a little closer to me, a inch away from my body. "You wanna go somewhere to celebrate?" I feel like I'm cheating right now, that's how close she is to me. I keep forgetting that me and Riley aren't even dating but I still feel bad.

"Umm yeah sure. Where you tryna go though?" She pulls out her phone and looks at the time before looking back at me. "Let's go get lunch right now.." she smiles pulling on my zipper. I look down but as soon as I try to move her, someone walks in.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" The lady from the front desk says. "Oh no, i was just signing the papers. Here you go." She grabs them and leaves, slamming the door. "Why does everybody always slam doors around here? Damn."

"Because actresses carry a lot of anger so that's a way we let it out." She grabs her bag and keys walking to the door. "You made that shit up didn't you?" I laugh looking back at her. "Yeah.. I'm good at what I do." She winks.

"Aye lemme go take a call real quick." She nods walking to the front desk. I should call Riley to make sure she knows I'll be home a little later, but I can't tell her why. Knowing her ass, she might kill Alexa before I even get to know her.

"Hey baby, so I'm gonna be home a lil late but I'll be home for dinner." She huffs on the other line. I can feel how annoyed she is from here. "Okay be safe please. I love you." I miss hearing that and now I feel bad for keeping all this from her, but nothings gonna happen between me and Alexa.. I think. "I love you too beautiful. I'll call you before I get home. Okay?" She hummed in response before hanging up.

"You ready?" I turn around to remember what I'm about to get myself into. "Mhm let's go."

Fuck.