Chapter 34

"Yeah I don't know man I didn't see her at work today so try calling her again, that's all I can tell you. Stop calling my phone damn."

Everybody's asking me where Alexa is and I could care less if she's dead in a ditch. Shorty disrespected Riley and that was the last straw. As I'm pulling into the drive way, I see the same guy that I seen while walking shark, sitting on our front door step. I knew he was weird.

"Uh hey man what are you doing here?" He smiles standing up and trying to shake my hand but I didn't shake back. He could have had that shit in his ass. "Okay then. Um I just was walking down here and I seen your girlfriend mowing the lawn by herself and just wanted to help out. Do you mind?" Yeah I do mind but I can't say that to his face.

"No sir.. go ahead." He nods started the lawn mower up again. As I'm walking through the door I see Riley and shark in the kitchen looking out the window. "You're right, he is weird. He came up to me and held my shoulder and I almost kicked him in his balls. He looks like he owns a white van and kidnaps people for fun."

"I told you.." she laughs walking up to me and giving me a hug. "What's that?" She says looking down at my hand. "Chinese food. I knew there wasn't any groceries so I brought this.." I sat it down on the table, walking upstairs to change. "Thanks babe!" She yells.

-

It's been a hour since the man started and somehow he's still here. We hear a knock on the door, probably him telling us he's done. "Hey Uh ma'am. So I finished but your lawn mower is broken. It just needs a few strews at the bottom. I'll take it to my house and fix on it in the morning if you'd like and you can pick it up tomorrow afternoon." So basically he's tryna kill me, okay.

"Um yeah sure that's fine. Thank you so much. Can I get your number and address." He smiles letting himself in without even asking me. I look over at Riley from the living room and she looks like she seen a ghost. He grabbed a pen and paper from the table, writing it down for me. "There."

"Thank you so much, have a great day sir." I try walking him out but he stops. "Oh so you're not gonna offer me any dinner?" He laughs but it's obvious he's serious. "We didn't make any dinner tonight, I would if we did though. Maybe next time!"
I'm about to call the police on this crazy ass man.

"Okay then.. I'll see you all tomorrow?" I nod letting him out and slamming the door. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY YES AND LET HIM IN OUR HOUSE BILLIE?!"  Here we go again. "I didn't! He let himself in and I said yes because if it's broken, why not let him fix it!"

"You're such a dumbass-" she laughs walking up the stairs to the bedroom. "How am I a dumbass for being nice for once?" She gets on the bed and pats the spot next to me." Every time you're nice to someone other than me.. it backfires. Just start stealing for people and stuff again. I miss that Billie a little."

"Oh really?!" I say tackling her with kisses. "Hmm? You miss the mean ass Billie?" She laughs trying to get from under me. "N-no okay I like you now too!" I nod patting my lap for her to sit down. "Yeah that's what I thought." I smile kissing her lips.

"We haven't made love in a while.." she whispers, putting her head in my neck and sucking softly. "Mmm- fuck. I know baby. We been so busy with everything and-" she puts her hand on my mouth. "Shhh daddy.. let me take care of you tonight." Damn I've missed this so much.

(I'm sorry for not putting smut but I don't really know how to write it. I only do it when I'm in the mood for it lmao.)