Chapter 36

*smut*

"Baby please stop snoring so damn loud." I grab the pillow, hitting her as hard as I could to wake her up.
"AHHH! BILLIE!" I'm about to get my ass beat. "Do that shit again while I'm sleeping and you'll wake up without a thumb."

"That's so mean.. but can you please be quiet? You're snoring too loud." She flip me off laying back down. "Oh you want me to fuck you?! Bet, say less." I picked her up off the bed, carrying her to the bathroom. "What are you doing?! I'm tired bil."

"Strip." She looks at me with no expression, scratching her head. "It's 9 in the morning and you want me to-" I pushed her to the wall, putting my hand on her throat. "Strip." I can hear her breathing heavily already.

She starts to take off her clothes one by one, making me want her more than ever. It's the eye contact she gives me knowing the control she as over my body. She walks over to me lifting me up and carrying me to the sink. "Nah baby I'm suppose to be topping you right now get the fuck o-"

She lifts my shirt up, kissing down my stomach. My body hitches for more attention where I needed it. She squeezes my thighs, taking my shirt off and throwing it across the bathroom floor. "Go turn the water on baby.." she whispers biting down on my ear.

I jumped down walking over and turning it on. "Now strip for me daddy.." I hate being topped but damn she's convincing me I'm a bottom. I throw my pants on the floor as she walks up to me bending down, biting on my thong. She takes them off with her teeth, holding my body down.

"Come on baby let's get in." She stands up grabbing my hand and pulling me into the warm water. "Don't be mad when I say this but can you just let me do all the work?" I don't care if she pretends she has control of me. She laughs pushing me against the wall, kissing down my body. "You want me? To let you? Do all the work?" She kissed down my body after every question.

Without hesitation, she slipped two fingers inside of me. "W-wait baby.. fuck." I hate being vulnerable sometimes but damn this shit feels magical. "Just let it happen babe.." she whispers bending down, licking my thighs. "Just fuck me you tease-" Right as I said that she licks my folds.

"Ahhh fuck baby!" I try pushing her head down, scared of how humiliating it would be if I came already and she barely did anything. She held my arms above my head, slipping her fingers inside of me again. "Mmm daddy you're so tight, open up for me.."

"I- shit just fuck me harder please.." And with everything in her, she started pounding herself into me. "Don't come just yet.." she smirks taking her fingers out and sucking them clean. "Aye put that shit back!" I'm over it.

"Come the fuck here." I pulled her up by her neck, pushing her to the wall. "You clearly wanted this shit, teasing my ass." I whisper bending down, sucking on her nipples. I kissed down her body till I got to where I wanted. I slipped my fingers inside of her as she arched her back, trying to keep in her moans.

*smut over*

"Let me hear you scream my name baby. Nobodies here but you and I." She bites her lip screaming in pleasure. As I stand up kissing her lips, I hear a grunt outside the door. We look at each other, scared  to move. "Just stay right here baby. Get dressed, keep the water on, and sit right there." I point to a corner as she does what I say. "If you hear anything.. run to the room and call 911." She nods pecking my lips.

If someone's in this house, this might be the day I actually kill someone. I got dressed, creaking the door open and peeping my head out. I run across the hall to my closest to get my gun, walking back out and walking down the stairs as quietly as I could.

I look in the kitchen to see a chair on the ground and the front door wide open. "What the fuck.." I whisper looking around for someone. "WHO EVER THE FUCK IS IN MY HOUSE.. I SWEAR I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!" I meant what I said. I will do everything in my power to make sure Riley doesn't get hurt. I could care less about me.

I search the whole house, nothing. Every single room was empty, yet the door was open so obviously somebody was here. I run back upstairs to the bathroom, seeing Riley sobbing on the floor. "Come here baby you're okay. Nobodies here mama." I wiped her tears, remembering this same shit happened the morning she tried to kill her self.

I picked her up gently, taking her to the room and laying her down on the bed. Her breathing was heavy like she was having an anxiety attack. "Shhh in and out baby. We're safe." She does as I say, holding my hands. She was shaking but it started to calm down after she realized she was safe in my arms. "What was that noise then baby?"

"Somebody was in the house because the door was wide open but their not here anymore." She nods sitting up, grabbing her phone about to dial 911. "No baby, don't call them. We can't have them finding out where I live because of my record. Just put the phone down and let's think."

"What is there to think about, besides the fact that somebody was outside the bathroom door listening to us fuck?!" I'm trying my hardest to stay calm so she doesn't freak out, but she's making it really hard for me right now. "I know baby but either you want me in jail or we can just figure this out on our own." She nods laying back down. You can tell she's scared but trying to hide it.

"Look. Whatever I gotta do for you stay safe and alive, I'll do that shit. Just trust me." I kiss her hand, rubbing her palm. "That's not the problem. The problem is I never know when you leave to go do something dangerous, if you're coming back or not and it scares me that I'll never see you again bil."

"Is that why you kiss me every time I leave you?" She nods yes, pulling me into her. " I can't live without you. Just please don't leave me." Those words just broke my heart. That could possibly be the chance if I keep getting myself into dangerous situations.

"I won't my love. I swear."