Chapter 14

"What's your favorite song?"

"I don't know. Probably Chemtrails over the country club by Lana." She says grabbing the cover and putting it on just herself. "Gimme some." I say snatching it from her grip.

"I don't wanna start this again Billie. You know how this ended the last time." Yeah she kissed me.. and it felt good. Making me forget about everything else. "Whatever I guess I'll freeze." She hummed in agreements, getting on her phone again.

-

I looked up to see her trying to take her necklace off but struggling hard as hell. "You need help bozo?" I ask standing up, walking over to where she is and sitting down. I pat my lap as she sits down as softly as she could. I looked up at her through the mirror seeing nothing but perfection.

"You know you're so pretty right?" I ask giving her a peck on her neck. "You're so beautiful." Kissing the other side of her neck. "So so perfect." I whisper to her biting her ear. She turns around, giving me that beautiful glowy look she always does when she's happy.

"Is it wrong to say that I'm starting to really like you?" I look up at her confused. I honestly get it though. It can be hard to understand why you feel a certain way towards someone but you just gotta let it happen. "Why would it be wrong?"

"Because of the way we met.." I regret everything I did when I met her but I can't change the past. I grab her hand, leading her to the bed. "Look.. I'm so sorry about what happened. It was stupid and dumb but I'm happy we met though." She smiles, giving me a small peck on my lips.

"HAHA YOU'RE A LOSER!" She yells, running out again. Why does she always walk away or run when I'm tryna talk to her. Annoying ass. "WHATCHU MEAN?" I hear her laughing all the way down the hall. She can never be serious, ever.

-

"You ever had trouble breathing while looking up at your ceiling?" She turns her body to face me. "No.. I think that's just you. But I sometimes pretend I see stars on my sealing. It helps me fall asleep at night." I look over at her, thinking about how I'm gonna marry this girl one day. She's so perfect.

"You're a weirdo.. you know that right?" I whisper to her, laying my head softly on her stomach.

"And you love it babe." She rubs my head as I slowly fall asleep to the sound of her breathing.