Chapter 27

*Abuse*

What?" I cannot believe I just let this happen.

"Is that what I think it is?" She says backing away. "No baby.. I just hit myself in the shower this morning." Who would believe some dumbass shit like that? She pushes me out of the way, storming upstairs. I ran after her not know what I would possibly say so that she would forgive me.

"LET ME IN BABY IM SORRY!" I yell trying to bust the door open. I forgot we had a key to the door in case something happened so I went to go get it to open it. "Riley.." I whisper walking over to her sobbing. "Leave me the fuck alone!" She yells into the pillow.

"I'm sorry.. it just happened I don't know." She sits up wiping her eyes. Her face is full of mascara now. "How is someone sucking on your neck.." just happened." It doesn't make sense, we were doing so good with each other." I try to grab her hands and to rub her palms like she does when I'm not feeling my best, but she pulls them away.

"I gave you my body Billie. You told me you loved me and then a week later go and cheat on me with some dumbass bitch. Who is it anyways? Alexa?" I nod, looking down at my phone. "Oh is that Alexa texting you right now? Huh?!" She yelled grabbing my chin, making me look at her.

"Dude.. we're not even together yet so technically I'm not cheating." I say shrugging. It's the truth though, we aren't. "WELL IF YOU WOULD EVER ASK ME.. WE COUDLA BEEN TOGETHER BY NOW!" She yells walking out the door, slamming it behind her. "All I do is fuck shit up." I whisper taking my shoes off.

-

I woke up turning my head to see a empty space where Riley should be. "Where the fuck is she?" I say standing up and looking around the apartment. "RILEY!" I yelled but nothing really came out. Did I seriously lose my fucking voice already? I look around and finally see her sitting down on her phone in the kitchen.

"Oh hey cheater.." she smiles grabbing a bowl and cereal. "Seriously?" I can't deal with this right now. I know I fucked up but damn it's too early for this. "We're not fucking dating. Get that shit through your head Riley!" She pours the milk in and starts eating.

"Oh so now I'm just Riley but I was baby the other night when we fucked huh?" I snatched the milk from her hand, drinking out of the cardone. "You fucking pig.." she whispers eating a spoon full of cereal again. I'm so tired of her shit. I walk over to her, grabbing her neck. "Don't fucking talk to me like that dude. I'm sorry okay?! Damn."

"Mm-Billie let me g-go!" She groans trying her hardest to take my hand from around her neck. "I will deadass beat the fuck outta you if you keep playing with me." I squeezed it harder as she pleaded for air. I realized what I was doing and let go. She fell to the ground, barely breathing.

"Get the fuck up.." I say spitting at her. "B-baby okay I'm s-sorry." I grab her arm pulling her upstairs and slamming her on the bed. "STOP YOURE HURTING ME!" She yells. I can't stop now. It's too late for that shit. I don't know what's happening to me but I'm letting it out on her.

"Take this off.." I say lifting her shirt up. She pulls it done trying to get from under me. "Please b-Billie im sorry. I won't speak about it again." She cries out. "Stop crying, I'm not tryna hear that shit." She wipes her tears sitting up.

"What happened to you?" She says looking down at her arm full of bruises that I somehow just gave her. "Nothing.. you just pissed me off." I say grabbing my water from the counter. "S-so you hit me?" I didn't mean to, it's all of my anger issues building up. I don't even feel bad right now but I know I will later.

"Whatever Riley. Aye I gotta go to work so I'm gonna go get dressed and I'll see you later." I kiss her forehead closing the door behind me.

(I don't know what the hell I just wrote but this bitch is so damn toxic-)