Chapter 32

"Why did you do it?" She says looking over at my side of the bed.

"Do what?" I say pulling the cover over us. "Cheat.. or whatever you wanna call it. Am I not good enough for you?" She is. I honestly don't know why I did it. "I don't know baby. I was just stupid and fell for her shit. I feel bad every time I think about it." She nods playing with the ring on her finger.

"I know we're not together or anything but it feels like it and it broke me when I seen that on your neck. And the way she didn't even give a fuck about you when she dropped you off drunk as hell the other night. You can just tell she doesn't want you the way that I do."

"I know mama. I love you not her, that's all. You don't gotta worry about her okay? I'll figure it out." She scoots closer to me, laying her head on my stomach. "How bout you invite her over tomorrow night for dinner and I'll see how she is and if I still wanna kill her or not?" She looks up at, pecking my lips.

-

"She's on her way babe." I yell from downstairs. I've been cooking for 3 hours now, trying to make all of Riley's favorite foods so she can be in a good mood when Alexa gets here. I have a feeling this night is not gonna end well but hey, what can I do.

"Hey what's good!" I say opening the door, letting her walk in. "Nothing much bil. Haven't seen you on set in like 3 days, what happened?" Before I could even open my mouth Riley walked downstairs looking fine as hell. It was like she was tryna prove a point or something. But I'm not gonna lie, Alexa looks good too.

"Hey! Nice to see you again." I can sense the tension already. Riley nods walking to kitchen. "Damn you cooked all this babe?" I laugh walking to grab plates and putting it on the table. "Mmm this looks good."

"So what made you want to kiss all on my girlfriends neck huh?" Well, here we go. "Baby!" I whisper pulling her from the table. I push her into the bathroom. "So you invited her over just to make her feel bad? She didn't know about you till after it happened so just drop it and be nice for once."

"Whatever. If she says or does anything that's just a little bit weird, I'm body slamming her and dragging her down a flight of stairs. Oh and she looks like she drinks ketchup straight outta the bottle.. nasty ass." This is not the time for her jokes.

"You done now?" I laugh opening the door again. She nods walking after me to sit back down. "I'm sorry bout that dude, she's just on her period." I felt a hard ass kick on my leg, knowing it was Riley. "I get it.." she laughs taking a bite of her mashed potatoes.

"So do you like acting so far? I feel like you're doing such a good job." I can tell she's trying to be flirty but I'm not about to fall into this trap. I'm not gonna die tonight, I got shit to live for. "Uh it's great. I don't got shit else to do with my life so it keeps me busy." She nods taking a sip of her lemonade.

"What do you do for a living Riley?" Here we go. "Umm I'm not working right now. Just looking at the moment." I take a sip of my water, avoiding any eye contact with everybody in the room. "Of course you are.." Alexa whispers but clearly everybody heard her. "excuse me?!"

"I'm just saying.. you kinda look like the type to not have a job." Riley looks over at me waiting on me to speak up. "So you're not gonna defend me? You're gonna let your lil slut whore talk to me like that?!" Alexa stood up walking to our side of the table. "I'm not a slut whore you dumb bitch!"

"Woahhhh! Come on bro chill!" I pulled Riley before anything could happen. "Why you pulling me when she's the one walking up like she's bouta touch me?" If they end up fighting, I'll just have to run because honestly, that's the only thing that's gonna stop this. "Aye bro.. I think it's time for you to head out."

"Mhm get the fuck out my shit!" Riley yells pushing her out the door. Before she slams it, Alexa had to say the worse shit possible. "That's why I fucked her better than you ever could you crazy ass bitch. Go slit your wrists again, nobody wants you here anyways!"
Riley slams the door and turns my way with tears streaming down her face. "YOU TOLD HER?!"

"NO BABY! It's not that hard to tell when it's clearly on your arm-" she pushes me out of the way, running upstairs. I'm so tired of running after her but if I don't that's another mark on my name.

"Can you just listen to me.." I say pulling the cover from over her face. "We didn't have sex if you're mad about that part-" she hits me with a pillow, laying her head back down. "I don't give a fuck about that, she looks like she gives lazy head anyways. She doesn't have shit on me."

"So why you mad then?" She shrugged pulling me into her body. "She just triggered me about the whole wrist shit. Also why did she have to yell at me like that? Like she had a chance with you anyways."

"The fact that you made me invite her, just to almost beat her ass really concerns me." There's no doubt in my mind that she would actually kill her ass if she had the chance. "Lesson learned to not mess with me Ms. Billie Bob."

"Never call me that shit again-"