Chapter 19

"How are we gonna do this?"

So we're planning on moving to la somehow and we have to figure out a way to get everything she needs from her parents house without getting caught up. "I feel like I should go inside and get it Riley, I don't want you getting hurt again unless you tryna have me kill this man."

"No. Wait a minute, let me think first." She says breathing heavily. I'm starting to know how to handle her anxiety when she's in these situations. "Hey.. look at me." She turns her head not wanting to look me in the eyes.

"I'm gonna go inside now okay? I'll be fine." Hopefully I don't end up hurting her family but I'll do whatever I gotta do to keep my love safe. "Keep a look out for anyone but if you hear anything just drive off baby."

"I'm not gonna leave you bil. I don't care just hurry up and go before I change my mind." She kisses my cheek, unlocking the passenger door for me. "I love you." Hopefully this doesn't end as badly as I'm thinking it will.

I walk through the backyard trying to see if anybody's home, scanning the house from outside. I crack the back door open, slowly walking in and running up the stairs. "Damnit.. I forgot to ask her what she needed." I whispered to myself.

I look around her room for everything I've seen her use. I grab her makeup, putting it in a small bag. Grabbing as many clothes as I possibly could and stuffing it in a duffel bag. I sat down her stuff, grabbing her journal and putting it in her bag too.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Here we go. "Um hi sir. I uh- I'm just grabbing some stuff for Riley. I don't want any trouble." You can tell I'm anxious because I honestly don't wanna hurt him but if I have to I will. "Get the fuck out of my house you lesbian!" I know I'm gay and I get more pussy than him but damn, why did he have to say it so aggressively?

"Look sir.. I don't wanna-" he walks up to me trying to push me out the door but I'm not leaving without her stuff. I pulled out my gun from my pocket, pointing it to his head. "Get your dirty ass hands off of me before I blow ya shit off." He slowly backs away, letting me grab what I could.

"Now leave!" He yells as I'm walking down the stairs, through the back door. "I just want you to know that you lost your own fucking daughter because you can't except the fact that she likes girls. Do you see how stupid that shit sounds?! You're a fucking idiot."

He looks at me with zero expressions, not giving a shit about what I have to say. "I don't wanna see her again. Just tell her I love her." He says before shoving me out the door.

I ran to the car, putting her bags in the trunk before hopping in the passenger seat again. I let out a long sign before kissing her gently on her lips. "I thought you killed him.." she laughs starting the car up and driving away.

I almost did but I'm not gonna tell her that.