Chapter 26

"Why did we have to take your car?" She says looking over at me from the passenger seat.

"Because my shit is better than yours shorty." She pushes my arm making the car swerve. "so basically you're tryna kill us?" I say pulling over. "You're so dramatic, it was just a lil swerve. That won't hurt anybody."

"You're so nonchalant.." I laugh hitting her in the arm. "Where are we going anyways?" I say starting the car up again. She puts the location in my phone, having me drive 20mins for some lunch. This shit better be the best lunch I've ever had after this.

-

"Honestly you would make a cute boy." She says stuffing her face with food. "Why cause I give off big dick energy." I honestly just wanted her to say it for validation. "Mhm.." She looks up at me smiling, putting her sandwich back in her mouth. "You're so pretty dude." I say is the most friendly way possible.

"Thank you beautiful.." I don't know if I'm allowed to have butterflies but damn the way she keeps flirting with me is making it so damn hard. I just keep forgetting that she's deadass my celebrity crush and we're getting along so well.

"Can I tell you somethin?" I say throwing a fry at her. She nods throwing it back. "So before I met you and stuff.. I had a lil crush on you. Like a celebrity crush." I can't believe I just said that shit out loud. Fuck.

"Awww Billie Willy has a little crushy washy on meee!" I pull my hood up because at this point she's just causing attention. "I don't have a crush, I just think you're pretty and stuff. And you're talented. And one time I had you as my Lock Screen but that's not the point though.. let's stay on track shorty."

-

We drove to this park. I don't even know where we are but it looks so pretty. "Let's stay in the car because I'm scared of bugs." She says turning the music down. "Really?! Me too!" That's nothing to brag about but at least one person gets me. "Twins.." she says giving me a fist bump. "What's that?" I say looking down at her hand. "Oh. It's a tattoo.. it says breathe." I nod grabbing her hand to look at it more. "That's cool. What does it mean though?"

"I have bad anxiety, especially when I'm on set or there's cameras and paparazzi around so I got a tattoo on my hand to remind me to breathe whenever I forget." I nod rubbing where her tattoo is. She looks down and back up at me.

"You know.. you're so much prettier than me." She whispers getting closer to me. "Mmm is that right?" I whisper back, looking down at her lips. "Mhm.." she leans in, placing her soft lips on mines. She starts to kiss down my neck, sucking softly. "Mmm.." I cannot believe I'm sitting in my car with my celebrity crush while the one I actually love is at home waiting on me to get there.

"Wait mama.." I whisper lifting her head up. She pecks my lips before adjusting herself back in her seat. "Sorry I didn't mean to d-" I stopped her, putting my hand on her upper thigh. "You're good, just don't kiss me like that again or we're gonna end up in the back seat." She laughs turning the music back up again.

-

"IM HOME!" I yell looking around but I don't hear or see anybody. I walk to the living room to see her watching a movie with shark right next to her. "Hi babe.." she says opening her arms for me to hug her. "I missed you." She mumbled in my neck. She let's go but stops before speaking again.

"What's on your neck?"