With the sandals on, she was now almost the same height as Taehyung.

"Woah...It's weird having you almost as tall as me." Tae laughed. 

Rose pulled down Taehyung's mask along with her own and kissed his lips. 

"That was very different...Didn't have to bend down for once." He laughed. 

"I'm gonna get them for myself, but you can borrow them sometimes if you want Rosie." Chim Chim smiled. 

"Thanks, but I'm happy with the height I am now." Rose smiled, resting her head on Tae's chest.

(A/N: I did a bunch of google research and estimated that Rose would stand roughly at Tae's shoulder, she'd have to lean her head down just a little bit to actually be at chest height with him...Its so complicated for me to try and understand centimeters since America uses feet and inches...Ugh, why can't we all just use the same thing?) 

 The boys wandered around the store for a few more minutes as Rose had a friendly conversation with the store owner. 

"You really speak Japanese so well for a non native speaker young lady, I wouldn't have known you weren't born and raised here unless you told me." The shop keeper was astonished, like most people were when they learned she wasn't Japanese. 

"I was taught many languages when I was young, my parents wanted me to be well educated. It certainly comes in handy." Rose giggled. 

"What other languages do you speak?" The shop keeper asked curiously.

"Korean is my native language, but I also speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai, and of course Japanese, fluently." She sighed. 

"Wow, that is absolutely incredible! You are a very talented young lady.

"Thank you very much. Alright, it looks like my friends are ready to purchase their finds." Rose smiled as the boys came up behind her and Tae pinched her bum.

They bought their items and bid goodbye to the nice shop keeper as they left. Spending the next couple hours checking out a few more shops and buying a couple things here and there...Tae started to feel aroused without warning. 

He mentally smacked himself for it, knowing that this was most certainly not the time for sex. But try as he might, he couldn't make his erection dissipate. 

They had stopped for lunch in a small restaurant and Rose sat on his lap, making him let out a whine at the contact. Her eyes widened and she turned around to look at him. He had a slightly pained expression and his eyes were very puppy like, pleading for her to help him. 

She knew he was uncomfortable, but he was trying very hard to not ask her to fix it. Rose knew he was holding himself back because they were in public but he was in pain. She looked at the menu and decided what she wanted and picked something that she knew Tae would like. 

"Jiminie I need you to order for me and Tae alright? I gotta take care of him real quick, we'll be back in ten minutes." She smiled at him. 

Jimin understood what she meant, it happened on rare occasions that one of the younger maknaes would get horny by accident and need Rose to help fix their problem for them. So he simply nodded at her as she dragged Tae off to the bathroom. 

⁽ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵉ ⁻ ʳᵃᶦⁿ ᶠᵗ. ᶜʰᵘⁿᵍʰᵃ⁾

~SMUT~ 

As Rose walked into the bathroom with Tae, she locked the door behind them and dug around in her small backpack for a condom. They would use condoms if they had public sex so there wouldn't be a mess as the boys came in her. Finally finding one, she unbuttoned Tae's pants and pulled out his throbbing cock as he groaned from contact. She knew he wouldn't last very long because of how long he had been suppressing it.