"What's their goal?"

"I don't know for sure but I can guess they planned to save the escapees while secretly watch over them as up close as possible. Only them who were able to help you after you escape this place, if you made it."

"Don't worry we will absolutely made it."

The escape plans is not the matter for you to be thought, Norman, Emma and Ray already handled it. Your thoughts are how to escape with everyone.

You've improved the children's abilities by playing tag in group but it wouldn't be enough. You need a place out there as a shelter and also someone to lead your group. William Minerva and his supporters are ought to be your best choices but seems like they are also having a hard time out there. The fact they were in disguise as scientist is the proof.

But why exactly they need scientist in the first place? Is it only to perform implantations on the girls?

"What are the scientists job?" you asked.

"To control and analyze our health and arrange the best nutrients for our food, quantity of our exercise, and the rest along them especially for pregnant woman. They are more like our doctor than scientist."

"Hmm... About that pen, you can't possibly give me that in exchange for the secret, can you?"

"I'm sorry but it's pass the limit I had in mind."

You nod your head in understanding and Sister Krone's face beamed. She really is exited, isn't she?

"I have said all I knew, so tell me now," Sister Krone down to her knees with her hands lay on each of your shoulders.

"What's Isabella's secret?"

She forced you to see her widen eyes and unliterally watered mouth. She looked like a tiger and you are her prey. But you are not a prey in this role-play, you were just as untamed as her.

"One of the children here is..." you trailed your words on purpose. It's fun to see how her expression getting impatient as the second goes.

"I don't know it's violating your care-taker rules or not, but all this time, but Momma has been taking care of her biological child in this farm."

"Isabella's c—child? Among you?"

She didn't expect it at all.

"And the child is not getting shipped yet. The child is not a perfect scorer either, but has decent scores so far."

"How did you know?"

"How do you think I know? The most confidential information where the mother herself never knew, no one in the world might know it other than your higher-ups, yet Isabella is already knew it and cover it, more than that, a cattle children like me can discover it?"

"The most possible scenario is..."

"Yes, I'm Isabella's child," you said with the most innocent smile you can managed.

Of course, the Sister buys your lies. She unconsciously has been controlled by your strings too now to doubt your words. Her expression said it all.

Yes, Sister, trust me.

"Can you imagine it Sister? If I successfully escape with every high-quality children, the higher-ups are going to investigate it and if they found that Momma's child is one of them, a female, and was about to turn 12 next year ... "

"She would be accused to let the children escape on purpose because her child is one of the escapees. She wouldn't only got fired but, will get killed immediately!