。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4- ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"Oh Y/N, you're here!" He yelps, a large grin covering his face. You nod, intimated about his All Might obsession. He pats a chair next to him, signaling you to sit down. You do so, and pull out the useless manual. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asks, standing up from his chair and walking to the door. The smile never leaves his face, scaring you slightly. 

"Uhm.. I'll have water, thanks." A warm smile is plastered on your face as the broccoli-haired male left the room. You sigh, massaging your forehead which was beginning to get a headache. 

Suddenly, you notice a notebook under the green haired males desk, it was white, with 'No. 13' written on the cover. It looked slightly burnt, but still usable. 

Though you didn't want to invalid the boy's privacy, something deep within told you that you should look. So, you creep over to the burnt book, and grip onto it, turning it to a random page. And on your "luck", the page was about you. You shiver as you scan the paper. 

Y/N L/N PAGE

name: L/N Y/N

Hero name: un-decided

Gender: female

Age: 15

Height: (height in feet)

Birthday: (birthday)

Quirk: Teleportation. 

The user can 'teleport' to anywhere they would like, within a 10 mile radius. Though, to do so, the user will have to close their eyes for how far they want to go. 

It's in feet, so if the user wants to go a mile, they will have to count up to 5280 with their eyes closed.  

Entered through recommendations. 

"Oh, you found my notebook!"

You hear a voice say, entering the room. You flinch, slamming the mysterious book shut on the table. 

"Yeah.. uh- I saw a page about me, and uhm.. I was wondering how you knew about so much about me?" You stammer, attempting to not provoke the slight, creepy teen. 

"Oh that? I write little notes for everybody, we got the info before you came to school by Mr. Aizawa." He chuckles, un-noticeable relief shining in his eyes. 

He was glad you didn't see the other pages. 

"Okay, sorry about that." You reply awkwardly. Though, something that he said didn't seem right.  

"It's fine! Now, let's get onto studying, shall we?" He raises an eyebrow, sitting down on the chair next to you. You nod, opening up your manual. 

Even with you trying, you couldn't get that page out of your mind. Something seemed so wrong about it. Like Izuku was hiding someone from you. 

Surely enough, he was. Actually, all of your friends were keeping something from you. But if it makes you feel any better, you were about to find out what these secrets were. Good luck~. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"She's so pretty, and kind, and innocent, and adorable, and calm and.. s-she's mine!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 4・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1103 ・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・