Chapter 48 - Look who's on team Alek

As the night sky was getting brighter, they finally fell into a light happy sleep. They were woken up by different noises as people were waking up around the house.

"Morning, L.J.," Alek whispered, brushing his lips against hers.

"Morning, Alek," she replied with a happy smile. "It feels so good to wake up next to you."

"It's the best thing in the world," Alek smiled.

A loud bang on the door startled them, and in came Rick from a hidden door that joined their two bedrooms, buck naked of course! "Morning, love birds! Time to get going before anyone spots you two."

"I thought we agreed you'd only use the hidden door for emergencies. Fuck you're naked man," Alek said, shaking his head at Rick.

"You are both naked too, so don't blame me for not wearing any clothes. Afraid she might like what she sees?" Rick replied, smirking at Alek.

"I do like what I see," Jane laughed, looking at Alek's face.

"Oh, well," Rick said, jumping on top of the bed, over their intertwined bodies.

Jane yelped and Alek cursed, and all three of them laughed together.

"Does this mean I can join you next time?" Rick asked laughing.

"Not in a million years," Alek replied, laughing and pushing him on the side of the bed and off Jane, so he would not crush her.

"We'll see," Jane added, ignoring Alek's comment. "For now, go back to your girls and let us get dressed," Jane ordered Rick.

"I got a maybe," Rick laughed as he walked back to his room, closing the door behind him.

"Sorry about that," Alek said, looking at Jane. "In his defence, it's his way of showing that he likes you."

"I like him too," Jane added smiling.

"That's great," Alek replied, smiling and then continued in a more serious tone, "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Perfectly happy," Jane said, a big smile on her face, sparkling eyes, and all.

"Me too," Alek replied, kissing her. Before they had a chance to deepen the kiss, Cain banged on the door.

"Xander! Is Jane there with you?" Cain asked loudly from behind the locked door.

They moved quickly; Alek put on a pair of jeans going commando instead of wasting time on putting on boxers. Jane put on her nightgown and robe. Alek rearranged the sheets on the bed, so they looked slept in, instead of sexed up. "We talked all night and fell asleep on the bed," Alek whispered to Jane, before opening the door, just as Cain called for him again.

"Morning, brother! How's the hangover?" Alek asked casually.

"I feel like shit," Cain replied, walking in the room. "Oh, hey babe! You're here. You got me worried there for a second. I thought I messed up while I was drunk, and you left or something."

"Of course not," Jane said with a smile and a small kiss for him. "We could not sleep, so we started talking and we must have fallen asleep at some point."

"I swear if it were with anyone else, I'd be super jealous right now," Cain said, pressing her body to him.

"Let's go back to our room and I'll give you something for your hangover," Jane added, trying to ignore his comment.

"You're the best," Cain said. "See you later, brother."

"See you at brunch, Xander," Jane added, before walking out of his bedroom.