Chapter 23 - Pool Party ~Part 3~

There was more space in the hot tub now as some had gone to the swimming pool and others to the various beds around the swimming pool. Moans could be heard everywhere over the light music. Jane dared to look behind her, where Alek had been sitting, but she could not see him, though unsure if that was a good or a bad thing. To their left, Luna and Will were making out, she was on his lap and it seemed like they meant business and could not care less who was next to them.

Suddenly, she felt someone behind her and as soon as he spoke, she recognised Alek's voice, "So, you never had a threesome Jane?" he laughed in her ear.

"She's a good girl," Cain whispered.

"Would you like us to join you?" Alek asked, as the two girls sat next to Cain. She felt Alek's hands go around her waist, his body pressing against hers.

"Wanna have some fun babe?" Cain said, a seductive smile on his lips.

"Come on, L.J.," Alek whispered in her ear.

The blond girl turned Cain's face to her and kissed him, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth. Jane was still sitting on Cain's lap, her legs spread around him. She was about to push the fucking bitch away from her man, when she felt Alek's hand on her jaw, turning her head to him and kissing her softly on the lips, once, twice, and finally deepened the kiss. She felt Cain's hand move on her body, so she pulled away from Alek and saw Cain smile at her.

"All good, babe?" he asked, as he kissed her passionately.

"Yeah," she whispered back, not sure how they had gotten to this, knowing full well it had been Alek's doing and she was going along with it. Cain turned his head to the brunette, and they kissed. She watched them kiss and then turned to Alek and kissed him too, her hands moving to his torso, touching every muscle. Cain was still grabbing on to her thighs, so when she felt another man's hand on her left breast, she knew it was Alek and she did not stop him, loving his soft touch on her.

"You're amazing, L.J.," Alek whispered against her lips and she watched his head go lower, suck her neck and then even lower still as he pushed her bikini top away from her breast and sucked her nipple. To feel his lips, his tongue, and his teeth on her nipple, as he touched her other breast was so good, she moaned loudly. Cain must have heard her moan because he pushed her down hard against his hard-on. She looked down at Alek and loved the sight of him as she revelled in his touch. He moved his mouth to her other nipple, pinching and pulling with his fingers as he sucked her nipple in his mouth. She put her hands on his head and pushed him against her breast as they both moaned loudly.

Jane opened her eyes and she saw Cain had his head back, two pairs of fake boobs over his face as he sucked at them. She felt as his hands let go of her thighs and saw him cup the other girls' breasts, working on them. Alek grabbed her by the waist and pulled her slightly away from Cain, and the girls quickly took over and moved on top of him. Alek sat down and pulled Jane to him, spreading her legs around him. They kissed again, longer, and more desperately. She moaned loudly as he grabbed her ass, pulling her down to his erection. She pulled away from him, pushing his head down to her bare breasts, needing his mouth on them. Alek was happy to oblige as he sucked on her nipples over and over until she came. He watched her come, a satisfied smile on his face. She smiled back and kissed him. She needed more, so she grabbed his hands and moved them under her bikini bottom, touching her bare ass. How he moaned!

Before she knew it, her hands were unbuttoning his swimsuit and touching his erection. Good he was so hard and soft at the same time. She wanted more, so much more and by the smile on his face he knew it. He pulled one hand away from her ass and moved forward between her spread legs. He brushed his thumb against her, over the bikini bottom and she moaned so loudly it sounded more like a scream.