Chapter 32 - Unwanted guest

Alek finally fell asleep and dreamt about her beautiful face sleeping next to him, as he held on to her naked body. He was woken up by his alarm, something that never happened as he never managed to sleep through the night, not since he had stopped passing out from too much alcohol and drugs. He turned the alarm off and smiled as he remembered Jane and their phone call. He quickly sent her a message, unable to stop himself.

"Good morning, beautiful! Just woke up and already thinking about you. Hope you had a good night's sleep, I dreamt of your beautiful face all night long. Wish you a lovely day! -A"

Dressed in his workout clothes, he went to the hotel's gym for a much-needed workout, so he could release some tension and clear his head. He was not surprised that the gym was empty at 6:30 am. An hour later, his thoughts still full of Jane, his arms and legs ragging from the workout, he walked to his room for a shower. There were several people at the gym now, and several women eyeing him, looking more than willing; and a few weeks back, he would have asked one or even two of them to join him in the shower, but now, he felt more aroused by his thoughts of Jane than anything any of them could do to him. How quickly things changed, he thought.

In the shower, back in his room, the water was almost cold as his muscles were too wired to handle warm water. As he washed his hair, he looked at the tattoo on his left arm, and for once he felt hopeful that things might turn around for him. After the shower, he shaved and went through all the things he had to do during the day.

He walked to his bedroom buck naked and called the kitchen to order his breakfast to be brought to his room as he had to read a few things on his laptop before his first meeting. He fired his laptop and checked his schedule for the day. The driver would pick him up in an hour and take him to the city centre. He had meetings all day today, but hopefully it would turn out well. He went through the notes he had taken yesterday on his visit to the construction site of the orphanage. Things were progressing too slowly for his liking, considering that every additional  day the kids spent in the old orphanage was one too many in their current pitiful conditions. At least, it seemed that the new installations were looking good, they had respected all the pre-arranged requisites for a functioning orphanage and the energy efficiency was going to be excellent.

There was a knock on his door, so he quickly put on a robe to let the waiter in with his breakfast. He replied to his emails while he finished up his plate full of eggs and sausages, not nearly as good as the one Jane had cooked for him, not that he was biased or anything. Ten minutes to 9am, he brushed his teeth and put on a light grey suit, a white shirt, a black tie, and black shoes. At least he had remembered to bring suits made of thin materials, as the heat was unbearable. He picked up his laptop and charger and put them in his black bag. He went for his phone next and saw that Jane had replied to him.

"Morning, Alek! I slept very well, dreaming I was in your arms. I'm going to work out now in case you want to join me. It's definitely more fun when you're around. Hope your day isn't too long, so you can go to the beach. Send me a picture if you do. -L.J."

With a huge grin on his face, he replied to her, "We had the same dream apparently! I love working out with you. You want a picture of the beach or of me on the beach? There are easier ways to see me naked." He put the phone away and by the time he was sitting in the car, on the way to his first meeting, Jane had already replied to him.

"Were we naked in your dream because that was my dream. Getting in the shower now, maybe you'd like to see that. I'd rather have a picture of both you and the beach, but not naked! I don't want others to see. We can do that another time when we're both naked together on a secluded beach."

"We've definitely had the same dream then! Naked with you on a secluded beach, now that would be a dream come true. It's a date! I'm going to be in meetings all day, talk to you this afternoon. Have a wonderful day, Little Jane." He sent the message to Jane and tried to stop himself from grinning like a schoolgirl on her prom night.