Chapter 22 - Pool Party ~Part 2~

More people joined the pool party, until there were about thirty of them, sitting and hanging around the pool. The men were all friends with Cain, Alek and Will, with whom they used to party with, so Jane and Luna did not know them. They had all brought girls with them, usually more than one, all looking ready for anything. Where did they find these girls? All the men looked rich, so of course, they had no problem finding girls willing to follow them around.

The alcohol was flowing way too quickly, and the music was getting louder. It seemed that the only sober people standing were Alek and Jane, him not by choice, and her unwilling to lose her mental capacity to alcohol, afraid of what she might do, or who she might do it with. She went to the bar and ordered another virgin cocktail when she felt a hand on her lower back. She was surprised because, even if she did not know all the people in the party, they all knew she was Cain's fiancée and off limits. She looked to the side and saw Alek standing next to her.

"So, I know why I'm sober, but why are you?" he asked with a smile.

"Not feeling like getting drunk tonight," Jane replied.

"It may do you good to let go for once and have some fun," he added, ordering another glass of sparkling water with lime for himself.

"And this is what you call fun Alek? Having an orgy?"

"What can I say? Maybe if it turns into an orgy I could have you," he whispered with an alluring smile.

"Alek..."

"L.J., have I said how gorgeous you look tonight? You really should take this off and let me see your beautiful body. Here let me," he said as he undid the tie of her sarong and caught it before it fell to the floor. "Now, that's better. You should not hide a body as beautiful as yours," he whispered, his eyes going all over her body, front and back.

"Alek..." Jane whispered as she put a hand on his bare chest.

"Here you are," exclaimed the blond and brunette – dumb and dumber with fake boobs – as Jane had begun to think of them. They grabbed Alek's hand away from Jane's back. "We had a great idea! Let's play a game!"

"What kind of game?" Alek asked, his eyes still glued to Jane's.

"Whatever you want," they replied in unison, pressing their fake boobs against his arms.

Jane rolled her eyes at them and Alek almost laughed. "Why don't you get another round of drinks, ladies?" Alek said. He then put his arm around Jane and started walking with her. "Tell me," he whispered.

"Tell you what?" Jane asked.

"Don't play innocent. What's their nickname?"

"I don't know what you mean," Jane said laughing.

"You have a nickname for everyone you dislike, what's there's? I've been dying to know all night," Alek said as he motioned for her to sit in one of the couches, furthest away from everyone else.

"I can't say it's very original," Jane replied, sitting down next to Alek. "Dumb and dumber with fake boobs!"

Alek burst out laughing and Jane joined him. "I love it," he exclaimed. "I love your beautiful mind and sense of humour!"

"Thanks! I love it when I make you laugh," she said with a shy smile.

"Good to know," he said, a seductive smile on his full lips.

And they were back, dumb and dumber with fake boobs, one of them sitting by his side, the other in front of him, on the low table. "Let's play 'Never have I ever'," the brunette said with a dirty look.