Chapter 24 - The morning after

Alek woke up in his bed, feeling well rested and happy. His morning hard-on got even bigger as he remembered the night before with Jane. How good it had felt to kiss her out in the open. Her beautiful round breasts and delicious pink nipples. He groaned loudly as he grabbed his erection with his hand. He had not even opened his eyes yet, as he started to masturbate.

He could not stop himself; his mind was filled with Jane. Her lips kissing him, her hands on his erection, his fingers inside her. Her loud moans as she came for him, under his touch over and over. Her hand pumping him until he had come, even when he thought he had come too many times to still have anything left. She was there in bed with him, grabbing his erection faster and faster until he came all over himself.

As his breathing got back to normal, he opened his eyes and looked at the large picture in front of his bed. It was their only picture together, as he had her wrapped in his arms, watching the sunset together.

"Soon, I'll have you back in my arms again, L.J., and I will never let go," he promised himself.

He walked out of bed and went to take a shower. Last night, he had stayed late and escorted everyone out, even dumb and dumber with fake boobs as Jane had called them. He really loved her witty mind! They had wanted to spend the night, but he had kindly asked them to leave. They had served their purpose, which was to distract Cain long enough so he could spend some time with Jane. There was no point in making them stay the night.

Out in his walking closet, he saw the old-fashioned suit Cain had ordered their tailor to make for him for tonight's party. The theme was Dracula, so everything had to look like something out of the 19th century. He had chosen a black suit, with a silver waistcoat. It looked decent except for the tails in the jacket and the big hat. At least the cane was cool! There were still several hours left before that and he had some work to do, so he just put on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt, not bothering with boxers or socks.

Instead of using his stairs to go down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, he walked to the swimming pool to see if everything had been taken care of by the crew. It seemed like they had done a good job, as usual. Nothing was out of place. Satisfied with their work, he took a moment to look at the hot tub and remember Jane lying naked in front of him. Fuck that had been so sexy! Walking out of the pool, he decided not to go back to the stairs in front of his bedroom as they were further away from the kitchen, instead he walked towards Cain and Jane's bedroom to take their set of stairs to go to the kitchen. As he walked by their door, he saw it open and Jane walked out silently. The smile on his face was instantaneous as was his cock's reaction, getting hard every time he saw her.

"Morning, L.J.," he whispered, trying not to startle her.

"Alek..." she whispered back and gave him a beautiful smile.

Without thinking, he walked to her and kissed her, her lips parting, letting him in. He pressed her hard against his body, feeling every inch of her round breasts against his chest. When he heard her moan, he pulled back and gave her a final kiss on the mouth.

"Good morning to you too," she laughed.

"A very good morning," he whispered. "Have breakfast with me!"

"Lead the way."

In the kitchen, Alek made her sit in one of the bar stools. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"I'm really not hungry," she replied.

"Really?" he asked with a half-smile.

"Not for food."

A heartbeat later, Alek was by her side, kissing her, wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him back just as desperately. He kissed her neck and the top of her breasts. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top with no bra, so he could touch and pinch her nipples over the thin fabric. He kissed her again as his hands touched her breasts and did not stop until she came. He let go of her mouth, feeling very satisfied with his handy work, though he was hard and had had no release himself.