Chapter 45 - Karaoke night

Jane called Martina and Raquel to see if they would like to go shopping with her. They agreed to meet in an hour, have lunch together and then go shopping. Jane wanted to buy some new underwear to wear next weekend with Alek, instead of something she already owned and had used with Cain. She quickly found what she wanted and bought three new sets of underwear. She also bought a new black leather skirt and a black top to go with it, so she could wear them tonight. The girls were happy to join them for the karaoke, but insisted on bringing their boyfriends so that they could join in on the fun, in case the karaoke night turned into an orgy. Jane did not think that was going to be the case again, but did not want to insist on it, as they seemed to be looking forward to it. Why disagree with them? After all, with Rick, you never knew.

Back in the penthouse, the boys were still finishing their conference call. Cain stepped out for a moment to say hello to her and to tell her to start getting ready without him. They had to leave in two hours for Rick's place. They would be done with their call just in time to take a quick shower before leaving.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Jane threw the new underwear with the dirty clothes, so it would be washed in time for next weekend. Just thinking about it made her entire body cringe with stress and anticipation. She had no idea how she was going to relax enough to make love to Alek.

Pushing those thoughts away for now, she took a long shower and made sure to shave everywhere just in case Martina and Raquel were right. Since she had time to spare, she applied lotion to her entire body, letting it dry as she did her hair routine so she could let it loose on her back. She applied some make-up, a black eyeliner, and a shiny gloss. In her dressing room, she put on black lace underwear and her new outfit, the black leather skirt, and the tight black top with a plunging neckline. She put on her black leather boots that went just above her ankle. She felt a bit too naked and sexy for a karaoke, so she decided to put on a large grey jacket that was almost as long as her mini skirt. She was choosing a clutch when Cain came back to the room.

"You look hot, babe," he said, kissing her on the lips.

"Thanks, babe. Off you go to the shower or we will be late."

"OK," he said disappointed. "Pack an overnight bag for us, please. We'll probably stay there in one of the guest rooms."

"Oh, OK, I will."

"Thanks, babe!"

Fifteen minutes later, they were going down the stairs together, he was wearing a pair of black pants and a pink shirt that looked beautiful against his dark chocolate skin.

"You look stunning," Alek whispered to Jane, as she walked towards him.

"As do you," Jane smiled to Alek. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black shirt, a grey leather jacket in his hands.

"You two match," Cain noticed.

"Yeah," Alek whispered, unable to tear his eyes from Jane.

"It's not hard to match with Xander, he only wears black and more shades of black," Jane laughed, and Cain joined her.

"True," Alek agreed.

Antonio drove them to Rick's place outside of Madrid, in the Sierra de Guadarrama, instead of his penthouse in the city. It was a large house, with an outside swimming pool and even a guest house for his parents. It took them over an hour to get there, so it was definitely more convenient to spend the night.

"You did not bring an overnight bag?" Jane asked Alek, worried that he may not sleep at Rick's place.

"I don't need it. I have my own room at Rick's place and some clothes already there," Alek explained, smiling at her, as she was sitting between the two of them.