Chapter 45 - I Like You Alot

Começar do início

It still shocked Cooper how big it was, but he didn't care as he spit on his hand and placed it around River. He could hear River's breathing hitch, and he bit his lip when Cooper jerked him up and down. Not wanting to waste another second, Cooper put his mouth around River, who once again let out a moan as his mouth fell open and his eyes closed.

Cooper closed his eyes and focused on what he was doing, licking the head, swirling his tongue around it. He really wanted to go deeper, so he tried as he went down and wrapped both hands around the base but kept gagging, automatically forming tears.

"Don't force yourself." Were the first words to come out of River's mouth as he brushed the hair that fell in Cooper's face. "Just breathe and focus on the head for now."

Finally calming down and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, Cooper did what River said and focused on the head, sucking and licking the underside. When he looked up, he saw one of River's hands clenching and unclenching to rub his abdomen, so Cooper reached up, grabbing both his wrists and put it on his head. When he did this, River opened his eyes back up and kneaded his fingers through Cooper's hair, looking at him while panting. Cooper wanted him to do more than that but didn't say anything as he was too focused.

Sucking the head, he licked it and felt one of River's hands on the back of his neck, and Cooper moaned and shut his eyes, bobbing his head. A few minutes later, when he opened them, River was already looking with a concentrated face, and soon, he was screwing his eyes shut, and gasping, opening them back up, shooing Cooper's hands away to grip himself. "I'm gonna cum." He breathed out. Cooper didn't move his face but still had his mouth on his cock while River breathed heavier and let out louder moans while now jerking himself. When River sat up, Cooper knew it was coming, so he got off, and right when he did, River let out his loudest moan and came on Cooper's face. Cooper knew what to expect, but it didn't stop him from feeling slightly disgusted by it happening.

He was afraid to open his eyes out of fear of it getting in them, but River noticed and helped him wipe it off. "Sorry." He apologized, wiping Cooper's face with a blanket that was on the bed.

"It's fine," Cooper replied, wiping his eyes, making sure there was none left. "The next time we do that, can you tell me what you like? I don't know what I'm doing and if I'm doing it right." This was only his second time giving River a blow job, and the first time, he left before he could hear what River had to say.

River was catching his breath, laying on the bed, but picked his head up upon hearing Cooper's words. "Trust me; you're doing it right. If I stayed hard the whole time and came, then you're doing something right."

Cooper just nodded and stayed sitting on the floor, watching River. "Okay, and also, you can be a little rougher with me." He didn't just want River to lay there. "I saw you clenching your fists, and that's why I put your hands on my head."

Sitting up more, he grabbed Cooper's hands, pulling him up. "I just don't want to be too rough with you. This is only your second time, so I don't want to freak you out."

Looking at River with his brows slightly raised, Cooper smirked. "Maybe I like it a little rough."

His words made River look at him, sort of shocked, his cheeks getting red. "Alright then, I'll keep that in mind."

Cooper moved onto the bed and cuddled up next to River, who was still naked, "Are you sure you liked it? I kind of messed up a few times." He heard what River said, but he also used his teeth by accident a few times and freaked out about it.

River let out a light laugh and wrapped an arm around Cooper and brushed his hair out of his face, "Cooper, stop worrying. It was great and was even better because it was from you."