5 | Call

Y/N sat on the end of her bed with a makeup wipe and her phone in hand.

"FRIDAY pull up latest video footage of Spider-Man" she requested, a holographic screen appearing on her bedroom wall and private Stark fight footage of Spider-Man played as she got ready for bed. She was infatuated, especially since the events of their recent meet up. Peter, adorned in his suit, had scaled the edge of the building and was swinging from the balcony above, perched outside her window - he was waiting to hear if she would call her friends about him, or better yet, call him about him. He had taken snacks with him, and was texting Ned in between watching Y/N and eating. Whenever Tony was away for work, he felt the need to protect her, regardless of her not knowing.

It had been a few weeks of working together, that brought Peter and Y/N closer. A few shared flirtatious comments here and there, but nevertheless an awkward situation for both of them to ever act on anything. Tony had told all of the Avengers to never create personal relationships with his family, and Y/N had been told to not enter relationships with colleagues from Stark Industries, as it risked the chance of leaked information.

Y/N changed to her pajamas and crawled to her bed to watch the videos of her newfound crush. She now knew he was of a similar age, and the moment they shared had such chemistry that she couldn't stop thinking about it. She closed her eyes and drifted her hand into her tracksuit pants, under the band of her underwear, all the while thinking of Spider-Man. It was crazy, the fact she had no idea about this man made him all the more alluring.

From Peters vantage point he couldn't quite tell what was happening at first, just flattered she was watching some of his best fight highlights. When he realised though, he looked away and then back a few times, knowing he was overstepping a boundary by seeing something so personal, yet so arousing. He knew Spider-Man had a chance with her, but couldn't quite get her to feel the same about Peter Parker. He texted her from his phone, hoping that the notification would distract her from the task at hand and shift her thoughts onto the identity of his that she actually knew.

PETER
hey hey i just finished at
the gym inside work, you home?

Y/N
Yeah I'm just working on the
Captains shield, he smashed it up
pretty badly last fight

PETER
so cool.. heard your dad was going
out of town on a conference?
wanna get a bite to eat?

Y/N
We can order something here? I'll buzz
you up to the residential levels, I'm
on level four x

Peter felt his cheeks become hot at the simple 'x' at the end of her text, swing himself back onto the roof, trying to comprehend the whole situation. She went down on Spider-Man the other night, she very much was flirting with Peter at work, touched herself to Spider-Man tonight and now she was asking Peter to come over. It was all happening so quickly that he couldn't say no.

He climbed his way down the side of the building and managed to get into a level in which staff could actually access before pressing the intercom to request residential access. FRIDAY's voice sounded through the elevator speakers.

"Welcome Peter Parker" FRIDAY said as the doors opened to the apartment. He'd never been up this far in the tower as Tony kept things pretty tight. He wasn't surprised to see how nicely decorated the apartment was, but he definitely didn't expect Y/N to already be at the elevator waiting for him, bare-faced and messy haired.

"Why are you working out so late?" She questioned, believing his alibi of still being in the building at this time of night. He was caught off guard and cleared his throat before entering the apartment fully.