CHAPTER 1

"I won't go. Just leave me alone... I.. I.. Won't go..." Stomping, and flying his arms in his bed, Yibo screamed from inside. Unable to act calm, he kept on pressing his face into the pillow to suppress the sobs that threatened to come louder enough to tress pass the wall. 

"BoBo, It's for your own good son. Even I hate it , when it comes to force. But son I'm helpless , Uncle won't take back his words. You still have a month here. Enjoy the time. You're my good baby. Please let me in." Mrs. Ming said softly , so as to comfort the stressed out man, who isn't allowing her to step into his room. 

Yibo's parents died in a plane crash, and since then , his maternal Aunt , Mrs. Ming and her husband took care of him like their own son. They had their own son, Hai Kuan , who's five years older then Yibo. Yibo was always a spoilt brat as he got all the love from his brother and both his Aunt and uncle. There will be days when he would feel lonely and would miss his parents. Especially on his birthday. That was the day , when he lost them. But this family tried to do their best to bring back the smile in his face. Days passed and he's finally grown up. Passing through his last teen. Hai Kuan was already working under his father's business. And Mr. Ming wants to send Yibo to the States for better understanding in business. 

And here comes the beginning of the terrible fights among the family. Yibo started to behave recklessly. He hated it, when his uncle forcedly wants him to leave. He would argue with his uncle, disrespect him, and still Mr. Ming won't change up his mind. Hai Kuan even felt bad for his Didi. He knew Yibo was an introvert. He understood , it would be hard for his Didi to get along in a new country, with all new surroundings. But he was helpless when it comes to his father's decision. Something that won't change , even if the world comes to an end. 

"Go away. I said go away. I don't want to see you and uncle too. I hate you all...." Yibo's words came out in a insuppressible wail. Finally his cries fell into the elder lady's ears. She felt a sudden ting in her heart. Seeing her baby cry, she somewhat felt angry on her husband. "Could have sent him to the best colleges over here. Why to make him live all alone?" She uttered to herself, while leaning her forehead against the door. 

"BoBo! Son please don't cry. Please let me in. Bo I'm sorry. Please open the door for me." Said her holding immense pain in her voice. Wiping off the tear stained face, Yibo slowly climb down the bed. "BoBo!" Mrs. Ming grabbed the boy in her arms, the moment he opened the door for her. "I'm Sorry... I'm sorry son... I can't do anything.. I'm sorry my BoBo." Said her between sniffles. Yibo hugged back the trembling elderly lady. Suppressed his sobs , that sting through his throat. 

They stayed into each other's embrace, until their tears left their eyes. Meanwhile Hai Kuan was staring at the crying pair from a distant door. He himself felt his eyes turn flooded with tears. Harshly wiped away the tears, and walked up to them. 

"Ahem..Ahem..." gaining their attention, he patted at his Didi's back. Mrs. Ming and Yibo broke the hug and turned their heads to him. Yibo's vision once again blurred as he teared up seeing his brother. "Ge....." Whiningly he went running to the elder boy in front, and tugged into him. Hiding his face into Kuan's neck, Yibo babbled his words, while his body trembled at the sudden raze of tears. "Sushh! It's fine. I'll myself go along and settle you down. I will stay for few days with you." Shushing his Didi, Kuan kept assuring calming words into his ears and softly kept patting his head.

NIGHT TIME 

"Dinner is ready. Both of you come down... Fast." Mr. Ming , spat with his highest voice. Loud enough for even neighbors to hear. 

"Come let's go." Kuan patted Yibo's head , that was resting on his lap, all this while. Tears again rolled out of Yibo's eyes and Kuan could feel the wetness at his knees. "Bo! Please don't cry champ. I know you're my strong Didi. You'll like it there once you go. You'll be able to join dance classes again. I'll myself let you enroll your name. I'll help you in all." said he, while wiping off the tears from his Didi's eyes. Something that he hated to see.