"Most favourite?" Draco raised his eyebrows at him. "You are my least favorite friend, Potter, that is, if I could even consider you a friend. And what do you mean what made me do that? You do know that Hermione has regained her memories?"

"Yeah yeah." He nodded. "In case you have forgotten, everyone else, including me, came to visit Hermione yesterday. And I am very happy about that, but it's not news to me."

"Yeah but we both had a good talk yesterday."

"And?"

"What do you mean 'and'?"

"Oh come on, Draco." Harry rolled his eyes at him. "Don't take me for a fool-"

"I have considered you a fool since I met you when we were eleven, and my opinion hasn't changed, Potter."

"-and I have been your friend for almost a decade now." Harry ignored his comment. "I know you enough-"

"You don't know me, Potter. I am the most intriguing mystery in this world, and not to mention, cunning."

"You forgot boastful and idiot." Harry muttered. "So, as I was saying, I know you enough to know that it is not the only reason you are practically dancing with joy."

"I am not dancing with joy." Draco hissed. "But yes, you are right, for the first time in your life, that is. But the reason has to do with Granger."

"Oh did you propose to her and she said yes? When is the wedding?"

"Slow down, Potter." Draco drawled. "We aren't even dating, why will I propose to her? I am just happy that she doesn't hate me."

"Wait." Harry stared at him. "You told her everything? About the obliviation too?"

"I did." He nodded. "I just couldn't hide it from her anymore. Thankfully, she doesn't hate me even after all of that."

"I think she would understand about the obliviation. While it was wrong, it did save her life, so she can't be fully angry with you."

But that's not all he did, Draco thought. He fought with her, and called her a killer too, even though he knew the truth, and made her cry.

But he didn't tell Harry about it, knowing fully well that he would tell Ginny, and the rest of their friends, and kill him as well for hurting Hermione.

"I had accepted her to act cold towards me, even ignore me, as I would have deserved." Draco sighed. "But she was just as forgiving as usual. She did say that she needed time, but she still loves me."

"That's good." He smiled at his friend. "And what about you? Do you love Hermione?"

"You know I do, Potter."

"Great. And what about the guilt you were feeling?" Harry asked. "Is it still there? And it's okay, you know? It's okay if it is still there, I am not going to make fun of that."

"The guilt will always be there." Draco whispered. "Just like I would always Astoria. Just because I love Granger, doesn't mean I will forget my relationship with Astoria. I just..... I think I have made my decision. I know I need to move on, but I guess I will only feel sure about it when I have a talk with Astoria."

"Didn't you had that talk with her yesterday?"

"Yeah well but just as I had started that topic, a certain idiot's patronus interrupted me." Draco glared at him. "I also need to talk with her about the Healing Potion. I know that it wasn't my fault that I didn't realise about the potion then, but I still need the confirmation from Astoria."