"Thanks for coming guys, I think we got it under control now." Taehyung smiled at his brothers.

They all nodded and went back to bed, leaving Tae and JK to comfort Rose. 

"Hey, Rose...come back to us alright?" Tae rubbed her back. 

"Been a while since you had a nightmare huh?" Jungkook asked her. 

"No...I have them every night. Sometimes they are just worse than normal and this happens." She mumbled. 

"What? Really? I didn't know that." Taehyung was shocked.

Jungkook was still holding onto Rose very tight, she looked up at him. 

"I thought you were mad at me." She said to him. 

"Shut up and just let me hold you." He grumbled. 

Rose reluctantly leaned into him. Taehyung leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

"Do you really have them every night?" He whispered. 

Rose nodded her head, "Every night since it happened. I've just gotten used to them for the most part. Yeonjun and his parents didn't sleep much for the first year that I lived with them because I'd wake up screaming every night." 

"What happened to you?" Tae asked. 

"Tae, don't." Jungkook warned.

"I'm sorry baby...It's hard to talk about..." Rose drifted off, looking away. 

"Sorry I asked." Tae lowered his head in apology. 

"No...Don't feel bad, I want to tell you TaeTae. I...Think I should try." She struggled to say.

"You don't have to, I don't want you to bring it up if its so scary." Taehyung took her hand in his own. 

"I need to, Tae, I love you. I need to have you by my side along with Gguk for as long as I possibly can. I want you in my future baby, so I need to tell you about my past." Rose told him genuinely. 

"Really? You want to spend your life with me too? Rose, you have no idea how happy you make me. I love you too, so much." Tae began to tear up a little. 

"Don't cry my love." She reached out a small hand to wipe away his tears. 

"If you feel safe telling me about your past, I will listen to every word you say." He smiled, kissing her hand. 

⁽ʷᶦⁿᵗᵉʳ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ʸᵒᵘⁿʰᵃ [ᶠᵗ. ʳᵐ]⁾

~WARNING, MENTION OF MURDER AND TORTURE, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP~

"So you learned recently that my parents were murdered when I was young right?" Her voice wavered. 

"Yes..." 

"Well first my family was kidnapped by a mafia gang. They wanted our money for themselves so they took my parents and I from our home one night. No matter what the mafia did, my parents refused to give them the information they wanted. It got to the point where they threatened to kill me, so my parents gave their lives for me. They were murdered and dismembered before my eyes."

"The mafia thought that I knew about where my parents kept the money, so they tortured me every single day for months. I truly didn't know anything about the money and they gave up on me one day. They beat me so badly that I was very close to death, and they believed me to be dead. They dumped my body near the Han River and I was found by some kind strangers who took me to the hospital. I was put into a medically induced coma for a few weeks so that my body could try to heal itself, but the doctors didn't think I would make it."