•Secrets Exposed• P.M.

Y/n L/n, Wanda Maximoff and Pietro Maximoff have been friends since they were three years old.

At age 6, Y/n started to develop feeling for a certain Maximoff boy.

Little did she know that he felt the same way.

A few months after her realization of feelings, Emily decided she should tell him. They never keep secrets from each other and Pietro knew something was going on with her.

"Hey Pietro!", She exclaimed hugging him.

"Hi. Are you ready to tell me why your acting weird?", He asked.

She nodded.

"I like you. A lot, I realized a few months ago and I wanted to tell you but I was worried you wouldn't feel the sa-", She was cut off by Pietro kissing her.

"I like you too.", He said.

"So are we like dating now?", He asked.

"Yes.", She laughed.

"But we can't tell Wanda.", Pietro said growing serious.

"Why not?", Y/n asked.

"Because, she'll kill us. And besides, it's not about her.", He explained.

•10 years later•

Y/n and Pietro have been secretly dating for 10 years now. And it's getting harder and harder to keep it a secret everyday.

The twins and Y/n have been recruited by Ultron. After years of Sturcker's experiments, the trio was eager to get their revenge on Tony Stark. Ultron was the way to do that.

After the experiments, Wanda gained mental manipulation and energy manipulation abilities while Pietro received speed.

Y/n however, gained healing abilities, but the downside to her power is that she has the same wounds and pain as the person she saves. She doesn't die do to the wounds she heals though.

Ultron sent the trio ahead to Ulysses Klaue's Salvage yard.

After an eventful conversation with Klaue, the trio was met with the threat of the Avengers.

Ultron sent Wanda to play with their minds, while Pietro distracted them. Y/n stayed behind Wanda.

As Wanda was trying to mess with Clint's mind he turned around jamming an electric arrow on her forehead. caught her after she stumbled from the pain.

A quick gust of wind came and swooped them up, and they were sped away.

Once safe outside, Y/n placed a finger on her forehead and moved her other fingers around to take away the pain.

A sharp pain came to Y/n's head and she clutched it with her hand.

Pietro made her lay her head down in his lap. Both him and Wanda tried to help relive the pain from her head but it was no use.

"Ahh. It hurts.", She said.

"I know. It will be okay.", Pietro said stoking her hair.