~Bastard with a Gun~ Jeid x Reader

Loss of Pregnancy, Gun, Angst, mention of Sexual Assault

If any of these trigger you, please skip this chapter.

Just another warning, this is incredibly sad so be prepared.
____________________________________

Y/n L/n opened her eyes only to be met with the comforting embrace of her lovers, Spencer Reid and Jennifer Jareau.

She smiled to herself before she suppressed a groan upon remembering she had work.

She successfully maneuvered herself out of bed without waking either of them.

After quickly pulling on her scrubs and grabbing her purse she kissed both their foreheads and left a quick note for them.

With one last smile, she was out the door and headed to the hospital.  

Her shift was going well, everything was until a lockdown forced her into hiding with the other patients and staff members.

A shooter had entered the building and specifically targeted the ER where she just so happened to work.

Everyone was petrified but they were staying quiet. That was when she noticed her. That's when Y/n noticed a little girl walking aimlessly through the empty halls of the ER. She couldn't have been more than four years old.

Y/n knew no one else was going to do anything, so she made her move.

She ran out to help the girl. She squatted down to talk to her.

"I'm sorry.", The girl said.

Y/n was confused as she turned around to the see the shooter with his gun aimed directly at her.

The man forced her into a corner and violently assaulted her despite her desperate cries for him to stop. He insisted on calling her awful names throughout the whole thing.

"Whore, Slut, Bitch.", Just to name a few.

When he was done, he stood over her.

Y/n held up her arms in surrender but the man shot her right in the abdomen.

She passed out shortly after, but she heard the screams of the others. She tried to focus on something, anything but it all became too much as the darkness took over her vision.

BAU
Spencer and JJ had arrived at work and started their day without incident, but all hell broke loose when Garcia came running in with a local case.

A shooter had entered the hospital and shots had been fired. The team was on scene immediately to assist in any way possible.

JJ and Spencer both were sick to their stomach's upon seeing the familiar building. It was Y/n's hospital, meaning she was one of the hostages.

"Rossi!", JJ got his attention.

He came over to the anxious pair.

"What is it?"

"Y/n's in there.", JJ was biting her lip as Spencer explained the situation.

"We'll get her out. She'll come home safe to you."

"She's pregnant. We found out over the weekend. I-if anything happens...", JJ can't even finish speaking because her tears have choked her up.

Spencer pulls her into his chest.

Rossi heads back over to the lead on the case and discloses the new information. They started working on a new plan right away and got ready to infiltrate the facility.

Spencer and JJ were ordered to stay back with Penelope in the makeshift command center outside the hospital.

But Matt, Tara, Luke, Rossi, and Emily all entered the building along with SWAT.