•Arguments• J.J

"You won't even acknowledge me, Jennifer!", Y/n exclaims at her girlfriend.

JJ felt her heart break a little when Y/n used her first name. She only does that when she's mad.

"What do you want me to do? Hang all over you like your a teddy bear?", JJ shouts back.

"At least then I wouldn't feel like I'm the only one in this relationship."

"Whatever. If you want this so bad, why would you flirt with him?"

"I wasn't flirting! He was talking to me. And he's gay! Like me and you!"

"Excuses, Excuses."

"If you really don't care about this relationship, Jennifer... It's over."

JJ doesn't even flinch as Y/n runs her hands down her face with a sigh. She doesn't move a muscle when Y/n declares that she's headed out for air.

But eager to get the least word in, JJ shouts after her: "Just go away! I never want to see you again!"

She doesn't notice the tears streaming down Y/n's cheeks as she runs down the street and around the corner from her door step.

JJ sighs and sits down on her bed. After a few minutes she lays down and goes to sleep.

The next day, she goes to work like normal. She didn't realize that just minutes after Y/n left the safety of her home, she was kidnapped and thrown into a van. She didn't realize that the same woman she kissed yesterday, was now paying for JJ's 'crimes' against whomever Y/n's capturer was.

JJ didn't notice anything odd, until lunch.

She got a call from the middle school where Y/n worked.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Jennifer Jareau?"

"This is she."

"Ok great. Im Mrs. Blackburn, do you have any idea why Y/n L/n would not show up for work today. She didn't leave a note or anything, not even a call ahead."

Just then, Penelope walked over to JJ with a sad expression on her face.

"JJ. There's something you need to see."

"Im sorry Mrs. Blackburn I don't know why she would do that."

JJ hung up before following Penelope to her lair.

The computers showed a H/C woman tied to a chair with blood and bruises littering her body, not to mention her disheveled and shredded clothes.

JJ nearly started sobbing at the sight of the very woman she let wander home alone the night before.

She raised both hands to cup over her mouth with a gasp.

"Call Hotch."

"He's on the way, everyone is in the conference room. Are you okay?"

"Im fine. Any leads?"

"None. I can't even get a trace on her phone, it's most likely dead."

JJ nodded before walking to the conference room. Once inside, she didn't stop pacing until the rest of the team arrived.

"What's wrong?", Spencer asked her.

"Y/n's gone. That's what's wrong. She's been kidnapped."

The team immediately got to work, ready to save her.

Derek was chosen to get her statement.

"And is there anyone at all that would want to hurt her?"

"She's a damn school teacher, Morgan. Who the hell would want to hurt her?", JJ exclaims angrily.

"Ok ok. Sorry. But we need to know, JJ."

"I know. I know. (Sigh) I just.. I told her I never wanted to see her again, Derek. What if those are the last words she'll ever hear me say.", her voice broke at the end as the tears started flowing. Derek pulled her into a hug as she cried.

Just then, Penelope opens the door to his office.

"We've got something."

JJ and Derek share a look before following Garcia to the conference room.

The rest of the team are seated around the table looking at the board.

As they take their seats, a video plays on the board.

The video shows Y/n crying and shaking her head as the unsub walks towards her. She moves back into the chair as far as it will allow, but it tilts over and falls to the floor.

"Please! Please stop.", She cries.

"No no no! Please! Stop! JJ! JJ HELP ME!", She continues to cry as the unsub crawls on top of her.

"Make him stop, Jay! Please."

The video cuts to a black screen before playing another scene. Y/n is in the chair again, but this time she's alone.

The video indicates that this video was taken much later after the unsub had finished whatever he had previously done.

Y/n is crying quietly. She looks up and around the room before speaking to the camera.

"J-JJ. If your there. If your watching this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I- miss you. I just want to go home. Please, Jay. Don't let him hurt me again. Please. I-I just want you."

JJ watches with tears in her eyes.

Despite her attempt to hide her tears, JJ let's out a strained cry. No one notices at first, no one but Derek that is.

He makes Garcia stop the video before he moves over and starts to talk with JJ.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.", She sniffles.

"JJ, look. She called for you. She wanted you. She loves you JJ. Now, are you going to sit here and cry over it or are you going to do something about it?"

"Thanks, Derek. Let's go get this son of a bitch.", She says.

Later...

The team had finally gotten a location for the unsub. The man that had taken Y/n was Mark Smith. Apparently, JJ hadn't been able to save his cousin in time, and he blamed her.

He was holding Y/n in an abandoned warehouse. How original?

The team quickly and swiftly infiltrated the warehouse. They easily took Mark down and Derek did the honors of reading him his rights.

Meanwhile, JJ ran over to the chair where Y/n was tied up. She quickly untied the ropes.

Loose from her restraints, Y/n fell into JJ's arms, crying.

JJ held her close and whispered sweet nothingness onto her ear.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.", She started repeating.

"Don't. Just hold me please.", Y/n said.

She nodded and did just that.