Forbidden Romance: (Bondi Rescue) Request

Y/n L/n was the newest trainee on Bondi beach, she also happened to be the only female lifeguard.

Y/n is a very likable person, so it's no surprise that almost all the boys have all fallen for her.

But she is particularly interested in one of the boys in blue, Maxi. It's probably because he is her boyfriend though.

You see, there is a rule about dating coworkers so they have kept their relationship a secret. And their surprisingly good at doing so.

Until it all fell apart.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a normal day for the lifeguards. Emily was in the tower watching the water calmly, when a man came up to the tower.

He was talking to one of his mates while laughing, before Y/n cleared her throat.

The man turned around and she noticed it was her ex, Ryan.

"Ryan.", She said.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you!", He exclaimed pulling her in for a hug, to which she did not return.

He pulled away, awkwardly clearing his throat.

"Is there something I could help you with?", Y/n asked impatiently.

"Uh. Yeah. I think my mate broke his leg.", He replied.

She sighed and ushered them to the medical station.

Meanwhile, Maxi had just finished a save and headed up to the tower quickly to see his girlfriend.

Y/n examined the man, Jack's, leg.

"It doesn't appear to be broken, or even hurt.", She examined.

Jack smirked and nodded toward Ryan.

Y/n tutored her head in confusion, when Ryan pinned her against the wall.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you.", He said leaning in.

Y/n turned her head away.

"I have a boyfriend, Ryan. And if you really missed me, you wouldn't have cheated on me with my best friend."

Ryan frowned slightly before grabbing her chin to look at him. He then proceeded, to try and kiss her again.

"What the-", Maxi exclaimed walking into the tower.

"What do you think you're doing mate!", He shoved Ryan away from Y/n before taking her into his arms.

She explained what happened and Ryan and Jack were banned from Bondi.

"Y/n, Maxi. Can I speak with you in my office, please.", Hoppo asked and we followed after him.

We sat down across from him waiting to be yelled at.

"You two are together, correct?," He asked and they nodded.

"Alright. As long as the doesn't interfere with your work, it is fine by me."

Y/n and Maxi sat with shock written on their faces as Hoppo laughed.

"We're not fired?", Maxi asked and Hoppo laughed again.

"Of course not! I just didn't want anyone to be distracted.", He explained.

Y/n and Maxi told the other boys in blue soon after. They also learned many bets were placed on their relationship.

The evening was filled with food, laughter and money.

And that is the story of Y/n and Maxi's forbidden romance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note: Thank you so much, Ncissciouto48 for requesting this! I would also like to apologize for my recent inactivity. I've been very busy lately with my summer vacation. But I will hopefully be updating more often soon!