~Trauma~ Jeid x Reader

TW: Sexual Assault, Torture
____________________________________

"Brady Tonkin, FBI!", Derek Morgan's booming voice cut through the silence like a knife.

The sound of shouting and pounding feet were quick to follow.

Y/n backed further into the corner when she heard hurried footsteps coming down the stairs. She flinched when her captor, Brady, started yelling at her.

"You stupid bitch! You told them! How did you do it?"

"I couldn't have, you've seen me this entire time!", She cried.

That clearly wasn't what he wanted to hear, that was clear when he stomped over and pulled her to her feet by yanking her hair.

She cried out but Brady was quick to slam a hand over her mouth.

"How?", He seethed.

"I don't know.", She cried even harder.

Before he got the chance to ask her again, the door to the basement was kicked in. Derek quickly and thoroughly ran down the stairs with his gun drawn.

Brady grabbed her and held a knife to her neck, he had it hidden when he first came down.

"Let her go, Man.", Derek started.

"No! I'm not stupid. I'll never get out of jail if I live! I'll kill her and then myself.", He sneered.

"No you won't, Brady. You won't because that's not what Jana would have wanted. She would have wanted you to mourn her and move on."

"But- but she's a whore!"

Derek sent Y/n an apologetic glance before speaking again.

"Maybe so, but that doesn't mean she deserves to die because of it. Right? Jana wouldn't have thought that, would she?"

"No.", Brady sniffled.

"Let the girl go and we can talk for a bit. Just let her go, she has people that love her like Jana loved you."

Brady tensed up for a second before allowing Y/n to run off.

"She's upstairs.", He said simply before she darted up the stairs, eager to be in JJ's comforting embrace once again. He paid no mind to her unusual timid behavior around him.

Derek remained with his gun trained on the unsub as he continued to talk him down.

Meanwhile
Y/n ran into the main floor of the home and searched relentlessly for JJ. When she found nothing, she ran outside to see her pacing anxiously.

Kate was the first to notice her presence.

"Oh my god.", She muttered.

JJ's eyes darted to the front of the house when Kate spoke and she immediately ran over and developed Y/n in a bear hug.

"Are you alright?", She asked after pulling away and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine, Jay. I just want to go home, please.", Her lip quivered as she spoke, it didn't go unnoticed by JJ.

"I know you do, Gorgeous. But, we have to get you checked out first."

"Okay.", Y/n agreed reluctantly.

The two women got in the ambulance and were driven to the hospital.

Spencer was waiting for them both there.

When they entered the building they were both pulled into his suffocating embrace.

His face was buried in Y/n's hair as JJ managed to free herself from him. She comfortingly rubbed his back as he cried into her hair.