Crush: (Criminal Minds) Request

Spencer Reid. The definition of perfection, also the definition of off-limits.

My name is Scarlett Rossi. Yes, the daughter of famous David Rossi.

As of right now, I'm working in the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI alongside my father. And the very attractive Doctor Reid.

Something important to note, is that Reid and I have a.....flirty relationship, to say the least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time when we were on a case I just couldn't seem to stop flirting. But Reid didn't seem to mind.

"Reid, Rossi Jr. you go 'round back.", Hotch ordered.

I nodded.

Reid and I trailed around to the back with our guns raised.

"You know, Pretty boy you have to stop being so pretty. It's distracting.", I whispered.

He chuckled.

"Aww baby, you shouldn't say things like that. You know I can't help it.", He smirked.

"Your a saucy minx, you know that?", I asked rhetorically.

He laughed again.

Suddenly, I noticed a bush rustling.

After catching a glimpse of the perpetrator, I dashed off after him. Reid wasn't too far behind.

I glanced back at him and nearly busted out laughing. He runs like his gun weighs a million pounds, but I had to keep quiet so I turned back around.

The perp caught a glimpse of me chasing him and he suddenly pulled out a gun.

He started to shoot at us, and we narrowly avoided the bullets.

However, I was clipped in the shoulder by a stray bullet but I still chased after him.

Eventually, I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground.

Wincing slightly, I arrested the man before passing him off to Morgan who had come running upon hearing the struggle.

Reid rushed to me side and held one of my hands.

"Scarlett! Are you alright?", He asked frantically.

I pretended to be really weak and guestered for him to lean in close.

The whole time, he was crying.

"Reid.", I said in a scratchy voice.

"Yes?", He asked.

"You're still a saucy minx.", I whispered.

He let out a pained laugh.

I studied his face for a moment, before speaking again.

"You're upset."

"Well of course I'm upset. I mean, y-you could have DIED!", He exclaimed making me flinch slightly.

His yes softened when he realized this.

"Sorry. I'm sorry, it's just I care about you.", He said.

"Aww, I care about you too! You're my best friend!", I said.

"No. I mean I really care about you.", He whispered looking at the ground, blushing.

I smirked and lifted his chin gently with my finger.

"I really care about you too.", I whispered.

His face broke into a grin.

He pulled me close. Our lips fit perfectly together, almost as if they were made to be together.

We pulled away.

"Wow. That was j-just wow!", He said.

I chuckled, but winced due to the gunshot wound.

"Oh I almost forgot about that!", He exclaimed before scurrying off for who knows what.

A few minutes later and I was loaded into an ambulance, with no other than Dr. Spencer Reid by my side.

Just before I was wheeled to surgery he kissed my forehead mumbling a quiet, 'I love you'.

I shocked him by saying it back, and next thing I knew I was laying in a hospital bed with him holding my hand.

Three months later

It had been three months since I got shot, and I was finally allowed to return to work. Spencer stayed by my side through the whole thing, he even took some time off to spend with me.

We had kept out relationship a secret during my recovery, surprisingly.

But when we thought no one else was there, we made a mistake.

I walked into the BAU and was immediately met with Spencer's lips on mine.

I pulled away.

"Woah buddy. Little eager huh?", I teased making him blush.

"Sorry. I just couldn't wait anymore. Besides nobody's here yet.", He smirked.

I smiled and our lips met again; however, the perfect moment was ruined by the sound of my father's voice.

"Eww! I don't want to see that!", He exclaimed.

Me and Spencer shared a quick laugh.

"I'm just kidding.", My dad said.

He clapped Spencer on the shoulder, "Treat her right or I break your face. Capeesh?", He asked Spencer.

"Capeesh.", Spencer nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that kids, is the story of how I fell in love with your mother."
*************************************************
Hey guys! This is my very first imagine request. I hope you enjoyed and remember to keep commenting suggestions!

Hope you enjoy: brideofharrystyles