Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(What if All Might never lost his One For All quirk and still has it, but he can only remain in his buff form for 5 minutes still, What if All Might has told the rest of his students from UA about his secret, What if All For One went to Tartarus prison alongside with the rest of the league of villains, what if a Nomu out of nowhere appeared in the city, causing destruction and who knows where it came from, all this will be happening in this fan-fic story)

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: 19 YEARS OLD
HEIGHT: 6FT 3IN
HAIR COLOR: BLACK
EYE COLOR: LIGHT GREEN
POWER: RAW STRENGTH, INCREDIBLE SPEED AND ENERGY BLASTS.

(Note: Whenever (YN) loses control and isn't himself at all, or emotional as well, his strength increase more and more and becomes destructive and dangerous)

-EPILOGUE-

Katsuki Bakugau, an 18 year old teenage girl who happens to have a special power called a quirk. Her quirk was explosions, and with that quirk she has, she was able to enter in one of the highest schools, UA High, alongside with her childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya, or as she calls him by the nickname she came up with "Deku", which he also has a quirk as well, One For All, and got it from All Might, and only Bakugau knows about it and she'll keep it to herself and no one else can find out. So as the two friends got into UA High alongside with new friends they made in their class, they have began their journey on UA to become the next future generation of being Pro Heroes...during 4 years of being in UA, Bakugau, Izuku and the rest of their class have successfully completed every tasks they are being told, and finally earning their own hero license, although Bakugau had to retake it with Todoroki and some students from Shiketsu High, but still, got her hero's license and so as Todoroki. So, everything was turning out great for Bakugau....
.
.
.
But that isn't everything that is turning out great. What you guys don't know...is that there's someone else, who is also friends with Bakugau and Izuku ever since they were kids. This "friend" happens to use to be Bakugau's friend...but not anymore until Bakugau started teasing him and bullying him the fact that her "friend" doesn't have a quirk and is quirkless, and Bakugau refuse to be friends with someone who is quirkless and will just get in her way...Izuku tried everything...but couldn't do nothing about it...but this friend that Bakugau left him somehow got himself a power himself later on...but this power made his life into a chaos, losing his friends, and losing his dream of becoming a hero as well, with the power he got from who knows, he was broken, even though he does or touches something or tries to do so, it ends up causing trouble and making him guilty, and culpable. Now I know what y'all thinking: "What happen to him?" "Where he got his powers from even though he was quirkless??" "What ever did he has done to make himself feel culpable the fact everything he tried to do, ends up into a chaos?" Well my friends, you'll all soon to find out on the story on the very first chapter!