DISCLAIMER*

Hi hi hi!

So I've been gone for a while. I know.

But! I'm so happy to finally post my second work on here. I'm so baffled by the reception 'famous' got and I can only hope this one does as good as that.

Anyway, basic disclaimers!

There will be cursing
I hope I've kept it under control but I can't help myself sometimes.

There will not be any sexual scenes.
I have not added any sort of smut in the story so it's more age appropriate and also because i get super uncomfortable writing that ahaha.

This is my work and the storyline is 100% fictional.
I realise that this might be similar to many many other stories on Wattpad but the plot for this particular one is from my head. If you feel that this story is almost exactly like yours please let me know and I'm so extremely sorry!

And finally,
No hate
If you don't like the story you're free to not read it. If you don't like or "hate" something you can keep it to yourselves. I accept constructive criticism. Clearly that is to help me improve. There is a fine line (✌︎('ω')✌︎) between constructive criticism and hate.

This is an AU
AU- alternate universe
Members of one direction exist in the universe but one direction in itself does not.

Only the name and physical features of one direction is being used. Characters are not necessarily the same.

Please don't come for me. I tried to make one direction as much as themselves as I could. I have accentuated some characteristics and gotten rid of and/or added some too.

(Started on March 4th, 2021)

Updates every other day hehe

Alrighty ho!

Now that all that's out of the way, I hope you have a good time reading this!

Cheers and much love!

~Zella x