⁽ ²⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖡"

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that reminds me." Hinata suddenly said, remembering something which gained everyone's attention as he dug around in his bag. He soon took out his phone and showed Tanaka and Nishinoya what was on the screen.

"Damn, Nekoma's so awesome!" Nishinoya announced, sounding annoyed but also determined. Hideaki guessed that Kenma had texted Hinata.

"I'm getting fired up!" Tanaka exclaimed as Hideaki just sighed at his teammates.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki sighed, feeling exhausted from his classes. He didn't do much in class, it was the same boring lesson. It was just the teacher telling them to study for the exams. Which he knew wouldn't be a problem for him.

Soon, the bell rung, Hideaki got up and headed to the gymnasium. He greeted everyone, as Ukai told them to get some practice in before Ouginishi arrived.

Once everyone arrived, they all did their serves. "Hinata and Tsukishima!" Ukai called over the two. To which they nodded and jogged over to see what the coach wanted. Hideaki didn't pay attention as he continued to practice his serves.

"Ouginishi will arrive at 4:30!"

"Right!"

Everyone started setting up for the practice match, Tadahiro was helping out by bringing the trolley of volleyballs. As he was helping, he couldn't help but overhear Yachi's conversation with Hinata and Kageyama. "Sorry, that was an inane question." She apologized.

"Inane question?" Hinata and Kageyama repeated in confusion.

"A foolish question, or a comment said to abase oneself after asking such a question." Hideaki said, as the two tensed at his voice when they heard him explain the word Yachi had used.

"We just went over it the other day!" Tsukishima added, hissing at the duo.

"Thank you for having us!"

Hideaki blinked and looked over to see Ouginishi at their gym doors. "Gather 'round!" Daichi called out.

"Right!"

Everyone jogged over to greet Ouginishi. As they lined up, Hideaki felt the stares on him from the opposing school making him raise an eyebrow and stare them down, noticing some blushes on their faces.

"Move back a bit, Hinata."

"Oh, right."

"Bow!"

Everyone listened to their captain as Karasuno and Ouginishi, bowed to each other. "Let's play!" They shouted in unison. Once they greeted each other, they headed to the court to do some last minute warm ups.

Hideaki waited for Tanaka to go for a spike as Kageyama sets to him, Tanaka runs forward and slams down the ball.

"Nice kill!" Kageyama praised. It was Hideaki's turn as he held the volleyball in his hand.

"Ready?" Hideaki called out to Kageyama who nodded at him. The hawk-eyed male grinned as he threw the ball up. He runs forward once the ball gets closer to Kageyama.

Hideaki then jumped up. Kageyama tossed the ball for him and Hideaki slammed it down.

"Nice kill!" Kageyama said.

Hideaki chuckled. "Nice set, Tobio." He told him. Kageyama just smiled at him.

"We're gonna start soon, so get changed!" Daichi called out to them.

"Right!" Everyone replied as they headed over to the chairs.

On the chairs were their jerseys, Hideaki grabbed his black and orange jersey that had the number 0 on it.