Chapter 24- Welcome Back Home!

Start from the beginning

"Oh it's nothing" I said while I began to kiss him again.

He pulled me so we were face to face , "Please tell me."

"Well I mean these past weeks with you have been amazing and I wish it would never end. But I can't stop thinking about when we will start school, when I will take over my parents business, when we will settle down. We can't just keep living the fairy tale life which all teenagers dream about. My parents are worried about me since I told them I need some time alone, they want to see me Chace. My brother is worried too, my best friends want to know how everything is going. Aunt Silvie is worried too. It's tough because I love spending time with you but we need to start living in reality. "

"I guess you are right cutie, but I really don't want these romantic getaways to end." he said sadly.

"Oh baby no worries, they won't stop. But we just need to take some time to be with family especially after what happened with the rapist. After we are finished school we can travel all around the world together!" I replied with a big smile.

"I agree, we will fly back in two days" he said while smirking which got me excited as once again the night was filled with passion and love.

----

We were finally back in Malibu which brought back mixed memories, some good and some bad. A lot has happened in this city but there was still something about it which I loved. Thanks to this city,  I met the love of my life.

We approached the house and Chace grabbed my hand. 

"Chace you realize this is the first official introduction to my parents?"

"I realize that." he said nervously "This is like our fourth year together and I still didn't have a conversation with them... what kind of a boyfriend am I?"

"No worries, it will be alright" I said adding an assuring peck on the lips.

We entered the house and noticed my parents standing in the kitchen waiting impatiently. Once they saw me they ran to embrace me in hugs and kisses.

"And who is this fine young man? Chace is it?" my mom asked sweetly.

"Isn't this the young gentlemen who was feeling you up in the pool Chloe?" my dad interrupted coldly.

Chace began to sweat and blush but didn't answer. I could tell he was extremely nervous and I have never seen him like this.

"Dad please be nice. Chace is a great guy, we have been together for four years and he never hurt me so please stop being so rude!"

My mom was extremely excited as she has never met any guy since I never had boyfriends. She embraced him in the hug while she said "Welcome to our family sweetie"

I could see the sense of relief on Chace's face.

My dad broke his hard shell and shook his hand.

"Where is Cody?" I asked impatiently.

"He is upstairs, I think he is still sleeping" my mom said.

"It's three o'clock in the afternoon! When I lived here, you guys woke me up at like eleven because it was too late to be sleeping at that time" I exclaimed. I rushed up to his room and gently knocked but no answer.

As I opened the door I stood there in shock.

Before me I saw Cody in bed with my best friend Elizabeth, they appeared to be not wearing any clothes below the blanket which was wrapped around their bodies. Awks..

This is so disgusting!! MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BROTHER?

I quickly ran to my room and grabbed the biggest pillow I could find. Moments later, I began smacking them which definitely woke them up as they started screaming for me to stop.

"ELIZABETH! YOU AND MY BROTHER? SERIOUSLY!!??! You guys are sleeping around and you don't even tell your best friend? And you dont even tell your sister?" I said angrily.

"We were going to tell you but we wanted to wait a bit."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked impatiently.

"Ummm ever since our sleepovers that we had like two years ago." She said with an embarressed expression.

"So you don't have a bladder problem then..." I said as it all started making sense. When she was gone for long periods of time during our frequent sleepovers, she told me she went to the bathroom which made me assume she had some type of a bladder problem. When in fact she was smooching with my brother. Great. Just great.

From behind me I heard giggles as I turned around I saw Chace laughing, I quickly left the room grabbing Chace with me.

"Well that was awkward" he said giggling.

"Let's just forget all that happened. I guess if they are happy, I will have to put up with them."

"Well Chloe, you did the same to him... I mean me and him were close friends and all of a sudden he caught us that one time when you were with me on the bed and you were in your underwear. " he said laughing.

"That is true! But let's not think about them right now. Do you want to go to the beach to bring back old times?" I asked as we went into my room.

"Oh yes, and can you put on that salmon coloured bikini I first saw you in?" he said while smiling.

Minutes later, we walked towards the beach hand in hand.

"I remember the first day as if it was yesterday. You were the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I was all like I would tap that." he said smirking.

"It all started here handsome" I said as I embraced him in a gentle kiss.

Authors Note:

There is stil more context to this story but I didn't want to include too many things in one chapter. It would seem too rushed.

And thank you once again for reading this story! <3

-----------

Updated: December 28th, 2012