Chapter 2

POV Stefania

I can see that Danielle's leg is shaking. Honestly, I don't think she even recognizes it. She hasn't said anything since we went out of the bar. Jaina and Barrett wanted to come with us at first, but it probably wouldn't be the best idea so they headed home.
I flinch over to Danielle while pulling onto the driveway. She doesn't cry anymore but her eyes are closed.
We have only 10 minutes left until we arrive when I am suddenly feeling her hand on my arm. I try not to get distracted while looking at her face. "It'll be okay, Bella," I say. The blonde doesn't say anything in response but she takes my hand and places it on her thigh. I am confused at first but I get that she really needs any comfort she can get right now.

As I park the car at the parking lot we hurry up to the entrance of the hospital her sister's in. She holds my hand all the time and I really hope that it helps her a little. We get to the reception and Danielle eventually says something. "Stephanie Savre - she.. she". The guy interrupts her by saying "Oh right. That is probably your sister. Go in this director, a doctor called Dr. Gimnus is going to give you an update"
I thank the man before heading in the direction he told us to go. I feel Danielle squeezing my hand more and more as we walk.
A tall woman with bleak hair is coming towards us, leading us to her office.

"So... Miss Savre, your sister had quite a serious accident. My team and I just finished operating her. She had internal bleeding due to the fact she had to face lots of pressure in the car. But thank god she seems to be well right now. We can't be sure how everything develops but I have hopes for your sister. Alright?"

Danielle doesn't make a move. She's probably too overwhelmed by the whole situation.
"Can she see her?" I ask the doctor for Danielle which made her look at me now.
"To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea right now because she's in the intensive care unit right now and she can't be in contact with any kind of bacteria you might have on you or something. I suggest you just wait in the waiting room and I'll keep you updated."

I nick and so does Danielle. I stand up but she just sits there with her eyes closed. "Bella, we need to go out of her. Come on, let's go to the waiting room"

She grabs after my hand once again and we head straight to the waiting room. She seems so down right now I wish I could help.

POV Danielle
Stefania sits down next to me after getting us both a coffee.
She hands me the coffee with a slight smile on her face.

I'm so scared for my sister. The doctor didn't say that much and I feel like I didn't even understand half of the things she talked about. But at least the operation is over. That's a good thing, right? I just really want to see her now.
I put my head on Stefania's shoulder trying to calm down a bit.

I close my eyes and I'm feeling surprisingly safe right now. I can feel her breathing.
After like a minute she puts her hand on my head and massages it.

POV Stefania
Danielle passed out. She's sleeping with her head lasting on my shoulder. I really have to use the bathroom but I can't get it over my heart to wake her up now. I guess I'll just wait.

I really hope her sister is okay but I wish she could be with her right now.

After about 45 minutes, Danielle still sleeping, the doctor came towards us. I try to wake up Danielle as carefully as possible. She was so quiet while she was sleeping.
She looks up at me with a sleepy face and I try to get her hair out of her face before making her clear that the doctor is back.

POV Danielle
I turn my head to the doctor as she begins to speak
"So, Miss Savre. Your sister isn't awake yet. Her vitals are okay but we still have to wait until they are back to the very normal standards. If you want, you can go up to her room now. She's in another room because she seems okay for now. "